ID:192593

I was thinking of making a demo to help some of the people here, as i am always too late to get the first shot at helping people in Newbie Central, or Code Problems. Then I thought "Hey making a demo would be a good Idea" So i browse through demos and libraries, Hell even tutorials, and everything i thought about making to help people already seemed to be at their disposal.

Does anyone know what I can do to help people as someone with my luck. I have already done what i can to teach about 7 people the basics or DM programming, but that requires too much time, and less work from myself.

If you have any "VALUABLE" ideas, please help. I'd rather not see this post turn into a continuous argument like the previous ones I have read through.

Thanks

Neo

P.S-> I was thinking of an Icon pack, but I'd rather help with programming too.
How about making roofs that go away when you enter a building. So you don't have to keep warping mobs everywhere when they enter a buidling, then when the leave the building, the roof comes back. I tried to make it, but I didn't get too far :-\
In response to The Wizard of How
Green Lime has a demo on that.....

How about a electricity demo? That simulate powerlines.... with a central generator and if a wire is cut, the electricity dont pass...

Or an HQ/Team system :)