heres the opponents pose to prove i did it!

you guys happy? or do you still think i ripped them from some game??

good god...
In response to FuZzY DiCe
Who said you ripped it, it only looked similar to the games character. And why are you trying to throw this fit? I mean nobody asked you to prove anything considering nobody said you ripped anything, sounds like your screaming for attention. Yet in that pose, it looks strangely like Jin from tekken.

<<>>Semaj<<>>
In response to Semaj
I said I thought it was ripped, and Shadowdarke asked for an alternative pose to prove it wasn't. Fuzzy wasn't just looking for attention, he was defending his work. I appologise, Dice, as I was mistaken. Nice work.

~X
I question everything, especially online. Placing a picture on a forum is no proof that you created it. You shouldn't be so upset when people ask for evidence of originality, instead you should be flattered becuase it shows your work is above average. We just want to make sure the praise is going to the proper recipient.

~X
Excellent work. No need to get so defensive. As Xooxer said, it just means your work is exceptional quality, and much better than we expected.
In response to Xooxer
actually in a way his art is ripped, he draws the outline of an image (possibly some image he thinks he can draw better) then colors it in. so it's 50/50...

I always wondered though myself, I hired him to do animations for me and I was going to pay him, but he never did any animations, he just drew one icon that was totally different from what I gave him or something... I'm not trying to bash on ya dice it's just those are really good and on a computer it's kinda hard... I mean I'm a good artist in RL and I'll draw something and color it on a piece of paper then do it on the computer and I can never get it to look as good as what you do... You could be just way better, but then again I'm a REALLy good artist in RL. YOu could just have better paintshop skillz though, since I only use paint. lol.
what you drew Neo could be original also or not... A gangster style alien is not hard to come by, even at that size. I've come across many in my days online and I used to draw them all the time with paper and pencil. But it could be original and if you or Dice are original then GJ and I hope you get a professional job doing this stuff!!
i'm sorry for getting all pissy and ish like that. i'm just really defensive about my work.
In response to Xooxer
That's something you've always done, and will always do, I usally do it to. Anyways back to the off-subject matters, Xooxer, when are you getting back online?
In response to Jon Snow
god jon....your gonna say that for everything aren't you...try reading it this time....i only did it for your sprites cause you weren't paying me and i was too lazy...
Page: 1 2