ID:192120

As of this moment I am done with BYOND. I will continue playing games now and then, along with sticking to the forum, but for the most part I will be gone.
I have decided to move on to bigger and better things, in order to persue my game making career. I would like to thank Dan and Tom for providing BYOND, in which I have learned my basic game making needs.

I will return to DM sooner or later, but I will never be nearly as devoted towards these games as I have been, But I wish to stay with the forum because it is entertaining, and BYOND is hard to fully drop.

Byond test results.
-30% Fun
-20% Perspiration
-20% Inspiration
-30% (B.R.I.T.E.N)
Beta Radio Impulsed Transmission Electrochemical Narcotics
*This is what makes BYOND so addictive*

Sorry for releasing that info Dan and Tom, but the world must know.

--Ken--
i pretty much agree in some cases but i guess its ok if you totally abandon my (and LilTrunks')Yu Yu Hakusho after the icons are done =P, but anyway take your time away from byond after you make the icons =P. I think you should start on a 2d game like bid for power exept not 3d, it may be better and you might make money, i hope you make the right decision, later.

~.:(Vegetto590):.~
In response to Vegetto590
Vegetto590 wrote:
I think you should start on a 2d game like bid for power exept not 3d, it may be better and you might make money, i hope you make the right decision, later.

~.:(Vegetto590):.~

Why not just call FUNimation and ask them to sue you?
I need a BYOND vacation! Is Dantom providing lodging and first class meals? That would be a BYOND vacation, and maybe pillows stuffed with BYONDimes and silverware made of melted and re-casted BYONDimes? Where can I apply for one of these BYOND Vacations?

-Raven-