ID:191934

What BYOND game, if any, would you like to see brought back or improved on. If improved on, then how?

~Stimulus~
Kusanagi wrote:
Final Fantasy: Crystal Legends(I would, its just I don't have my tilesets anymore, and I don't think I could ever make a more cooler looking starting area.)

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>

I don't think I ever played that game, but Final Fantasy Aftermath was pretty good.
Griswald zeta
In response to Maz
I'll tell him for you :-)

~Stimulus~
Stimulus wrote:
What BYOND game, if any, would you like to see brought back or improved on. If improved on, then how?

• Lode Wars
  • Imperial Realms
  • Lode Wars!
  • Retroquest
  • Lode Wars!!

Lummox JR
I remember it! I was a GM in it, even =P.
HRH

Kapture (But Ebonshadow somehow lost the files for it)

Domination Online
(Darkness' game, kinda like Infantry Online)

Ballistic

Lexy's Zombie game

Leaders

HRH.
Since it's been mentioned at least twice already... HRH is not gone. It just hasn't been hosted lately. Once I get my time off from work, I am going to have a couple days of heavy, nearly round-the-clock testing, then about a week of code-tweaking and late night testing, then I'm going to finalize arrangements for a persistently hosted world.

In the meantime, anyone who's interested in participating in the development discussion can head on over to http://www.digitalbyond.org/hrh/phpBB2 To be honest, I've got most of the features that will be in the initial release either finished or fully planned, but since I do have more nebulous long term plans for the game, it's still possible to influence the course of its development.
In response to Maz
heh. Atleast I know I have fans. :P I stopped my zeta for one reason... There are FAR too many on byond as it is. =/ Even though me, RaeKwon, and Dracon were the only legit ones to run zeta, when the overhaul of games ("Zeta" rips) came, I decided it was time... Mine would shut down. Apparently, no one really cares, so... I've locked my copy of Zeta away and givin up on DBZ games since it's now a major cliche on byond. Who knows... If I get enough people stating they want it back, I might get enough motivation to pick it up and continue working on the sequel I had planned, or even continue working on it itself. :)

-- Griswald --
In response to Griswald
Eternal World
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Although Lesbian Assassin what happened to Miner's League and LexyMUD. I was reading old forum posts and noticed that Miner's eague and LexyMUD used to be in hot development. (I really want to see that fluid system after reading about it soo much. I mean a system so versatile the water places itself. I applaud at your success. (It would be nice to see it in action though :/ ))
In response to Exadv1
Exadv1 wrote:
Although Lesbian Assassin what happened to Miner's League and LexyMUD. I was reading old forum posts and noticed that Miner's eague and LexyMUD used to be in hot development. (I really want to see that fluid system after reading about it soo much. I mean a system so versatile the water places itself. I applaud at your success. (It would be nice to see it in action though :/ ))

I was working on a fluid system as well, but no one ever saw it. I just now uploaded it to the hub, if you want to take a look at an early stab. It models displacement in a very interesting way, including pressure pushing water up from below.

http://www.byond.com/hub/Skysaw/water_demo