In response to Spuzzum
Where is the post at? I couldn't find anything by Squzzum, lol
I chose to vote 1 person for each category.

Coder:
My vote for coder guru has to be Spuzzum, In my time I have witnessed him help alott of people, along with my friend lee. along with making very helpful snippets. and aside from his pesimistic outlook on everything he is a pretty cool guy.

Graphics:
Scince I cannot vote for myself (A policy I use everywhere) My vote on graphics creation would have to be Foomer, although I still have yet to see his freebie work to just help people.. Im pretty sure he has.

Ideas:
The guru of ideas would have to be my pal Kusanagi, Although he cant really do much, he is always around to help with mind-stumps and storyline creation, along with basic ideas to make a game better.

Comedy:
Lesbian Assassin and Sariat are definately tied in the category of comedy, they always seem to come up with something witty, somewhat relevant, and humorous to reply with within this forum. And comedy is a major part of society, as laughing is known to help with alott of mental stress. Way to go guys.

Communism:
I just felt I would put something in here to classify our friend Dareb. He seems to have good ideas, but always takes a very Marxist approach on everything. this too also provides a sense of comedy, along with something to annoy us and distract us from boredom. Never give up!

Other:
For all of you that failed to recieve my vote, You may have helped, and may have not. But it takes us all to make a community.

--Ken--
In response to NeoHaxor
LOL! And Kusangi was just talking to me about making a Predator game, lol.
and I'm still not voted for anything! Do you people know how much I've added to byond? why, without me byond would really be horrible right now. I am not part of byond, I AM byond. I just keep giving to byond and get nothing in return.
In response to Stimulus
there is one person that u may have forgotten, the one that helped when u fist joined byond (well some of u at least) and only one person recognized her and that was on the "others" list. have u forgotten ZILAL. the one who made the tutorials to which u refer dbzers to over and over again!!! ok, thats my time, thank you and goodnight, *bows*
In response to Sariat
He said ideas to make a great game, not originality. I have my own little ideas of originality, but don't find them interesting enough to put into play. Usually when I talk to Ken though I'll through in a few ideas for his M.U.D..... Maybe I'm at my most creative state when I communicate with Ken. =P

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Geo
Author: Geo
Date Added: 7/17/01
View website
Subscribe today!

only 50 dimes per month!
become a ranked player
get full access with BYOND Passport
show your support!

Not taking anything huh? =D

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Liushinkyu
We can't forget about Kinetic Sage when it comes to graphics, his are nearly uncomparable!

~Ray~
In response to Stimulus
Kinetic really is pretty amazing... I'm still analyzing a Sharpie Pen he sent me a month or so ago.

Geo does have a record in my book... first game I ever had trouble logging into. Turtles isn't that great any way, though. ;o)

-LoW
In response to Lord of Water
Actually, I consider Stimulus to be a BYOND Guru. Since I came to BYOND he has given up alot of his time to help me out with various things, coding for one.
Strife
I consider everyone to be a Guru in they're own way. Even those damn annoying spammers have got something they're good at. You may think me weird but that's just the way I feel. :)
--Ray
In response to Stimulus
My name is Ray too! :)
In response to SuperSaiyansElite
Uh oh...
In response to R.J.T
R.J.T wrote:
I consider everyone to be a Guru in they're own way. Even those damn annoying spammers have got something they're good at. You may think me weird but that's just the way I feel. :)
--Ray

Dammit, you got the same name as me :-(. I hope people don't get us confused.

~Ray~
In response to Stimulus
Stimulus wrote:

~Ray~

Shut up, R.J.T.
In response to Garthor
Garthor wrote:
Stimulus wrote:

~Ray~

Shut up, R.J.T.

Apparently uour reading skills aren't too good. I am NOT RJT, it just happens that we have the same 1st name.

~Ray~
In response to Stimulus
Stimulus wrote:
Garthor wrote:
Stimulus wrote:

~Ray~

Shut up, R.J.T.

Apparently uour reading skills aren't too good. I am NOT RJT, it just happens that we have the same 1st name.

~Ray~

Apparently, you can't take a joke.
In response to Stimulus
Uhm, I think he was attempting to make a lame joke on how your names are the same, by "confusing" who was who.

...Or something like that.

o.O
In response to Malver
Malver wrote:
Uhm, I think he was attempting to make a lame joke on how your names are the same, by "confusing" who was who.

...Or something like that.

o.O

What he said was WAY too lame to be a joke so I took it seriously; therefore, I responded accordingly.

~Ray~
In response to Ebonshadow
Ebonshadow wrote:
Stimulus wrote:
Garthor wrote:
Stimulus wrote:

~Ray~

Shut up, R.J.T.

~Ray~

Apparently, you can't take a joke.

Apparently, this is getting off the subject :p

<edited typo>
Page: 1 2 3 4