In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
You tell me...

Click here for the man of your dreams, Z.

You look like that guy from the Turtles.. what was his name?...Oh yeah! Splinter! :)

-Rcet
In response to sapphiremagus
sapphiremagus wrote:
I've been told a few times that I look like Cary Elwes (think Princess Bride, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and Pentagon Wars).

Princess Bride and Robin Hood: Men in Tights have got to be the best movies ever made.. Cary Elwes is awesome!

-Rcet
In response to Rcet
Rcet wrote:
Sariat wrote:
You tell me...

You look like that guy from the Turtles.. what was his name?...Oh yeah! Splinter! :)

-Rcet

<font size = 4> ROFL!!!</font> Some guy actually called me "Rats" one day at school becuase I called him "Fats" (Fat ass titties)

ROFL!!!
In response to Sariat

Who's this guy? He looks like a basically good kid who just needs to have some sense beaten into him... :)

In response to Kusanagi
Kusanagi wrote:
What were you doing in that picture? Fresh barbequed Zilal face, get it hot off the grill!

Well, I was having barbecued ribs, and I kept getting it on my face anyway, so I figured, if you have to get dirty, do it on purpose.

Z
In response to Rcet
I liked The Crush... a more serious movie that he was in that also happened to have Amber Benson in a small role.

I always think it's cute when Cary tries to do an American accent (like in The Crush, or Liar Liar)... but then I think, maybe that's what we sound like when we think we're being British.
In response to Sariat
Hahaha. That was taken during a LARP in which I play a bum. :D
In response to Gughunter
Gughunter wrote:

Who's this guy? He looks like a basically good kid who just needs to have some sense beaten into him... :)

You mean you can't see where people tried?! :P
In response to Orochi p_fish
Orochi p_fish wrote:
Hahaha. That was taken during a LARP in which I play a bum. :D

What is a LARP?

Live-Action Roleplay? LOL!!!

"Grown-ups" Roleplaying for fun.... I could see people Roleplaying for being "Kinky"...but for things like this? LOL!!!
In response to Mellifluous
watch out they are all lvl 80!!!
In response to Sariat
yes, the REAL roleplaying.

Not the corporate bitchslap they put on levelbased games
Page: 1 2 3 4