In response to Sariat
I know that I look like Antonio Banderas, thanks for the compliments. *blows a kiss to the audience*
In response to Sariat
Well, who do I look like?
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Well, who do I look like?

a cross between michael jackson and gary coleman
In response to Sariat
I used to have really long hair and a beard, and people used to say I looked like Bob Segar, Jim Morrison (the scruffy years), and a fat Jesus. Once, when my family and I were leaving Universal Studios, some guy started yelling 'Hacksaw! Hey Hacksaw Jim Duggan!(sp?) at me. (He was a wrestler from quite a while ago who used to carry around a big piece of two-by-four.) I still hear about that from my wife.
I don't think I look like anyone famous...and no one's ever tried to convince me otherwise...lol

Although my mother said that I look like she thinks an older Harry Potter would look...lol Before they cast the movies, she said that I should get the part...lol Even though I'm too old for the role...

I suppose I see the resemblances... But I'm not a skinny, black haired kid in glasses... I'm a medium-built, dark blonde kid in glasses...lol
In response to Sariat
You look like a "This Page Cannot Be Displayed" page!

Z
In response to Jacro
Jacro wrote:
Mousey you look like Tim curry 0.o

Well, I guess that's not such a bad thing - I like some of his movies... I've certainly be compared to worse people (during my more beligerent days).

:)
In response to Zilal
Zilal wrote:
I've been compared to Nancy Kerrigan, Sigourney Weaver and Geena Davis, but I don't think I look all that much like any of them. (What do you think?)

Now, see... The proper response was to be a smartbutt and say "We think we're falling in love with you, Z". Until this:

I have a strange flatness to my face that reminds me of the woman who played Ivanova on Babylon 5, though.
[snip]

You should of known her name is Claudia Christian. Not geek enough, lady. Not geek enough.

...Er, wait. Do you have the uniform?
In response to ACWraith
Zilal wrote:
I have a strange flatness to my face that reminds me of
...Ivanova on Babylon 5, though...

Only when she wears Barbecue-flavored makeup, though... :)
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
I used to have really long hair and a beard, and people used to say I looked like Bob Segar, Jim Morrison (the scruffy years), and a fat Jesus. Once, when my family and I were leaving Universal Studios, some guy started yelling 'Hacksaw! Hey Hacksaw Jim Duggan!(sp?) at me. (He was a wrestler from quite a while ago who used to carry around a big piece of two-by-four.) I still hear about that from my wife.

LOL!!! I remember him!!!
In response to Orochi p_fish
Jay from Jay and Silent Bob.
In response to Zilal
The link works for me, jiggah!
People say I look like the creepy thin man from
Charlies Angels

You know, that father in Back to the future.
and a co-worker on the movie People vs. Harry Flint
In response to Orochi p_fish
THE REAL BEAVIS!
In response to Sariat
good now i have a picture to tie to the voodoo doll :D
In response to Foomer
When my brother went to a strip bar he won the loser contest..

His excuse was he hadnt had sex in 6 years and cant hold down a job.

He was announced as Shanon Devito
In response to Foomer
People say i look like people but truth is, i dont see the resemblance..

Im me, Handsome, intelligent, Stubborn, Prick, ME
In response to Branks
the MIGHT be refering to gas problems
Page: 1 2 3 4