In response to FuZzY DiCe
dragon ball gt isnt really dragon ball z because it isnt akira toryimas work.He didnt want to continue with any of the dragon ball series so the producers made it without him.
I have seen some of them on movie and thier kool. Especially when Majjin Buu's dog dies...that always cracks me up.

Punkrock546
In response to Punkrock546
its mr.satans dog not buus
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
Nope, sorry... I did some math and discovered that the 39 new eps that the commercial says they're airing will not be enough to end the series...

It'll fall 15 episodes short...lol

The episode they left off with last season was number 222 (the one with Vegeta's sacrifice)... 39 episodes past that will take them to episode 261...

The original version is 291 episodes long... The dubbed vesion is 15 episodes shorter (they edited out that much during seasons 1 and 2)... Making the end of dubbed DBZ come at episode 276... 15 episodes past what Cartoon Network says they're going to air...
[EDIT: *Gasp* I forgot my snip.]

As long as someone else brought this thread back up...

The Japanese episodes are short. American episodes are roughly two of them. Does the math still work?
In response to Miraiman
Who knows how many episodes could have been cut out. Cause I was hoping in part this would the nal year. In part because I would like to see the rest of the episodes but I don' want DBZ to be done and have to wait for DBGT which I've seen most of.
In response to Miraiman
and...
In response to Lesbian Assassin
lol shows are for entertainment not for the literal bastard who likes analyze everything...haha...
In response to Miraiman
lol you retard. He doesnt die, I have those Eps cause I bought them at Suncoast. Nowhere in there does he die
In response to Codesterz
well in japan there is about 100-175 episodes of dbz that wont air in america
In response to Branks
your an idiot i've seen thos episodes also Gohan doesn't have a halo but he is dead!
In response to ACWraith
Actually, from season 3 onward, the number of episodes and the length of each episode corresponds correctly... However, the dub is 15 episodes behind in numbers because about 15 episodes worth of footage was cut from the first two seasons...

But aside from that difference, the episodes from then on work pretty much 1 to 1...
In response to Miraiman
Anyone is free to argue anything with me...

Except for DBZ... I know my stuff inside and out...

And believe me, Gohan did not die... Don't question my DBZ knowledge again...lol

You answered yourself in your post... He doesn't have a halo... Bingo... Not dead...

Just because he is in the afterlife doesn't mean he is dead... He was teleported there by Kibit... Plain and simple, they saved his life, healed him, and teleported him (still alive) to their planet...

Gohan does not die... Period...
In response to Miraiman
Ummm... No, try about 15...

There are 291 Japanese episodes of DBZ, we will see 276 when it's all over (we've already seen 222 of them)

Please, if you're going to discuss DBZ in my presence...learn your stuff first...
In response to Nadrew
he starts out as a Pre Teen. By brother hates it when I call him a preteen cause he 3 months from being 13.
In response to Codesterz
Dude can we stop this rediclously long spam, if you want to talk about dbz, go to a dbz forum, not here wasting Dantoms space.
In response to Mrhat99au
It's not spam if its a decent conversation about a topic other than BYOND in the Off Topic section of the forums.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
That super saiyan level 3 transformation Goku does the first time is great, but the gotenks dilema is pretty lame aside from his humorous attacks.

My favorite comedic-based episode, and Im sure that they will reach it, is when the old Supreme Kai is reading a comic book and watching tv while arousing gohan's power. That had me chuckling pretty well.

But out of all the battles, my favorite episode in the entire series is when piccolo is fighting freezer form 2.

//SSGX isnt the only DBZ geek on here, I know close to everything. learning it in the whole +3 years ive been working with game development in muds and such.//

--Ken--
In response to FuZzY DiCe
FuZzY DiCe wrote:
lol shows are for entertainment not for the literal bastard who likes analyze everything...haha...

For me to be a literal bastard, I would have to have been born out of wedlock.
In movie 12, Vegeta was never taught the dance, he improvised on following goku's every move (But not knowing he had to extend his fore-finger) resulting in the humerous Fat-Gogeta period. When after vegeta is told by pikkon about vegeta's mistake, they do it correctly.

--ken--

P.S: Just making sure you know.
In response to NeoHaxor
Yes, that was really funny, I still like Gogeta better than any other character on the show.
Page: 1 2 3 4