ID:191549

Me! heh
Anyways, i'm off for the weekend. "School really slowing me down"

Today in Computer class ("I got stuck in it, even-knowing i did not want to be in it") We were learning how to operate the Start menu *lol*
I ended up doing a presintation to the class about BYOND, and it's features. We downloaded it on one of the computers, while the kids gathered around to see what BYOND actually does.

I drew some crappy grass & water. Made a basic characterhandling & combat system and hosted it. The kids were astonished. There will probably be afew of them coming to BYOND ("ohhh nooooo") But yah never know. Not alot of them have computers ;)

Alatar
I drew some crappy grass & water. Made a basic characterhandling & combat system and hosted it. The kids were astonished. There will probably be afew of them coming to BYOND ("ohhh nooooo") But yah never know. Not alot of them have computers ;)

Neat! I hope you get extra credit for it. :)

Alatar

Scary thought. Non-computer geeks coming to BYOND...it pains me just to think of it...

::DBHavenMaster::
In response to Gughunter
Gughunter wrote:

Neat! I hope you get extra credit for it. :)

Yeah, i did. (Sortof) I got to go early seeing i know about a computer =)

Alatar
In response to DBHavenMaster
DBHavenMaster wrote:

Alatar

Scary thought. Non-computer geeks coming to BYOND...it pains me just to think of it...

::DBHavenMaster::

I'm not a computer geek. Just nothing to do around here, except make afew dimes heh

Alatar
Oh Great! I signed under RaeKwon Key thinking it was alatar, Oopsies!!!

Alatar / RaeKwon

!!!!
In response to RaeKwon
LOL Ok RaeKw...erm I mean Alatar :)