In response to Dareb
-Dagolar
In response to RaeKwon
Waste my bandwidth, why don't you!

That says it all, really. =)
In response to Crispy
you all DO realize that chatters will never truly be the official "take it elsewhere" forum replacement.

In response to Kusanagi
i dont believe in catholic schools.
In response to Kusanagi
Damn I feel sorry for you.
I turned 18 on Jan 25. Yay! I'm legal! (lol)
In response to RaeKwon
I've never even stepped foot in Chatters. I think chat "games" and icon "games" are stupid.
In response to Ghaleon
16, turning 17 in may
In response to Ghaleon
That's very true, most chat/icon "games" ARE stupid. Chatters (definitely not to be confused with Chatterz, which is one of the worst icon chats in existence), however, is the exception that proves the rule. =)

No icons. Just lots and lots of chatting. Plus smileys, multiple channels, bots, custom colours, a (yet-to-be-implemented) filter... the list goes on and on! Take it to Chatters, damnit! =P
In response to RaeKwon

Yes. But BYOND is full of youngin's, which makes it a youngin's dream =)

RaeKwon

im a young in and its only my dream if the yougins that Byond o full of are my age buut naked
In response to Mordor
What in the HELL did THAT mean?
In response to Koolguy900095
Lyer your 12
In response to Dago
I'm here because I like the freedom to be able to create things with relative ease (although BYOND has a nasty habit of having just enough limitations to prevent me from building exactly what I want). I'm also spiteful of people who are only here to recreate popular games online. Although, I'll set that aside for people who can actually do a decent job of it. DWO is the only decent job I've seen though (at least the 2.0 version that isn't out yet.) Most if not all the others, in my opinion, are trash.
In response to Dareb
In response to Dago
I don't know, I still think Super Metroid is a lot of fun. The solitude of it is part of the fun.
In response to Kusanagi
And then a toilet falls on your head and me and my brother go Max Payne on your arses and become the best type of human beings in this disgusting society.

Great movie, I agree with vigilanteism.
Page: 1 2 3 4