ID:189517

Howdy ho, Im bored so I was wondering what yall that would be the top 3 wierdest peoples on byond would be, heres who I think they are...

1.Dracon (I think he is perma high -.o)
2.... Hmm as it stands I cant think of anyone who even rivals Dracons good days hehe... Maybe Sariat 0.o Post who you think they are...

-Jacro
Jacro wrote:
Howdy ho, Im bored so I was wondering what yall that would be the top 3 wierdest peoples on byond would be, heres who I think they are...

2.... Hmm as it stands I cant think of anyone who even rivals Dracons good days hehe... Maybe Sariat 0.o Post who you think they are...

-Jacro

I would have to say I'm by the far the most idiotic BYONDer there is.

RaeKwon
Definitely TheSheep or Jar'anthe whatever-his-name-was. (they are the same person)
Jacro wrote:

-Jacro

What aboot meh? Huh? You all go and forget about Manerk! While I may not be spouting off picutres of HITLER yelling at NOOBS, (cough Dracon cough), I make you laugh and think at the same time.. For example.. pull up any of meh posts, and you'll probably see Sarait laughing and saying "Good job, Maniack".. In fact.. hmmm..

If I were to make my own talk show, I would hire Sarait as my side kick! The Ed McMahon to that guy who nobody knows! I would have Sarait feed Reese's cups to bluebirds and squirrels while I launched bottle rockets at the local mailmen.. ahhh the good old days before the restraining orders.. Then we would drive around in a Hilbilly-style pickup truck, paint apples blue and toss them at color blind people.. its all fun..

I would reveal the rest of my plan, but I'll just wait until you hear about me on the news!

Hey, at least I didnt say fuzzy or buttered toast! Oh crap..
In response to MaNiAcK
There is a difference between weird and attention-craving.
In response to MaNiAcK
w00t, My top 3 would be

1.Manerk
2.Sariat
3.That one Zion Swordsman guy who thought he could simulate gravity...

and sekret number 4.... DAREB! Oh wait..he's just st00pid.
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
w00t, My top 3 would be

1.Manerk
2.Sariat
3.That one Zion Swordsman guy who thought he could simulate gravity...

and sekret number 4.... DAREB! Oh wait..he's just st00pid.

What bouts me
In response to Super16
What about me, too? =)
The people most voted are only at he top because they crave attention. The real weird ones you have to ge to know. I would say in no specific order: Dareb, Garthor and splattergnome.
:)
There is that mertek dude in chatters all the time, i would hate to meet him in a dark alie, he probably wouldnt come out alive.
Jacro wrote:

-Jacro

1. Sarat - Mainly because he is one of the few mexicans that actually own a computer.

2. NeoHaxor - Even weirder than Sariat, but being as though he is not mexican, he can't be first.

3. Garthor - Not much can be said about him, just talk to him in Chatters and you will know where I am coming from.

I see Dracon and Maniack were top choices by many others, but to me they crave more attention than actually being weird (not that craving attention on an internet forum isn't weird though). Maniack's random bursts of jibberish tend to be funny every now and then, but it becomes appearant that he is trying a little too hard, and takes humor away from his posts. Dracon...well...anything I say about him will most likely turn into a flame war, so I shall take it to Chatters.

$~Stimulus~$
Of course that would be Me, Sariat, and OneFishDown (And possibly stimulus if he wasn't a terrorist). Although we aren't wierd... See we are the normal ones and everyone else around us are the wierd ones... They are everywhere... I can see them!

~;)\)3();~
(He has the 7th sense "I can talk to wierd people!")
In response to RaeKwon
He said nothing about actual stupidity Kyle o_0 and you aren't stupid... Just easy to pick on and about as crazy as a soup sandwich.

~;)\)3();~
In response to Stimulus
*Pokes Stimulus in the eye*
In response to Maz
*Pokes Maz in the eye*
In response to Garthor
Naughty Garthor! Double posting!

*Pokes Garthor in the eye*

Worlds: *Pokes Hazman in the eye*

Ouch.

*Once again, pulls out shotgun and narrowly misses Worlds*.
In response to Hazman
How can you miss with a shotgun? It's like throwing a ball and missing a barn in front of you.
In response to Garthor
Sabot round.

Worlds: *Ponders at the incredibly meaningful conversation taking place* *Then ponders why Hazman was trying to hit him with a sabot round anyway*

Or a very, VERY restrictive barrel choke.
In response to Garthor
I think he was aiming the shotgun at his foot.
I didn't get mentioned

( O )( O ) <--- BIIIIIG EYES

I'm quite disappointed... need to ban more random peeps and spam more forums....
Page: 1 2