ID:188292

Could anyone help me with making a website using html to be able to have my dad's poems on it?I would like,if it's possible,to have it where it checks his IP and if it's his he can Upload new poems with a button,and if not his they cant.Is this possible to make?Also,could anyone help me with it if it's possible?Thanks for any help you guys provide.Also my dad would like to thank you guys for any help you give.

--XxDohxX and His Father
DBThunderProduction wrote:
I would like,if it's possible,to have it where it checks his IP and if it's his he can Upload new poems with a button,and if not his they cant.Is this possible to make?

Not with standard webspace and HTML.
However the process of adding a new page and putting a poem on it could be simplified to the point where he just types out a new poem. Then copies some text to the top of it, then the bottom. Saves it as name.html.
After that he just needs to edit a file and copy/paste something like a herf=[name.html]>[Poem name]/a> into a certiant part of it.
In response to DarkView
Well I am not good with at html at all,much less know the basics.So could someone help me make this or maybe teach me thoroughly how?Thanks again.

--XxDohxX and His Father
In response to DBThunderProduction
Contact me on the pager and we'll see what I can do.
In response to DarkView
I can't,BYOND is not working on my computer I have right now.Recently the one I used to use was struck by lighting and got its motherboard fried and I have not yet replaced it.Maybe you have AOL ?Or AIM?

--XxDohxX and His Father
Good idea Goku72.
In response to DarkView
Now, before you get spammed, I'd advise you to remove it from your post. =P
DBThunderProduction wrote:

--XxDohxX and His Father

umm...?
In response to XzDoG
Yes,my dad was here with me.