ID:187560

Just wanted to wish this place and it's people a happy thanksgiving. Eat alot, rest alot, have fun and good times... And always remember, this holiday is always good to hold you over until Christmas :-)

~Ken~
Yeah Neo, you too old buddy!
In response to Sariat
Ditto :-). I myself plan to sit at my computer all day hacking away at my keyboard :P
Where's the turkey? Don't we get a festive turkey for the site's title banner? Mike's slacking! Probably being all self-centered and spending his BYOND time with family and friends. The nerve! ;P

~X
In response to Xooxer
Xooxer wrote:
Where's the turkey? Don't we get a festive turkey for the site's title banner? Mike's slacking! Probably being all self-centered and spending his BYOND time with family and friends. The nerve! ;P

Ate too much... Feeling bloated... Ungh.
In response to Mike H
Haha, nice one!

~X
In response to Xooxer
Bloated letters! Nice touch =p.

~>Jiskuha
In response to Mike H
LOL. I was wondering why the banner was like that. =P
Damn americans, why cant you have thanks at the same time as the canadians?
In response to Jermman
Because we created Thanksgiving? :p
In response to Shun Di
Wrong. The canadians created it when the first game of hockey was played, they were giving thanks for hockey!
In response to Jermman
I thought they were giving thanks that there was enough bounty of snow and ice from the first snowstorm to build an igloo before the next snowstorm?
In response to Hedgemistress
Hedgemistress wrote:
I thought they were giving thanks that there was enough bounty of snow and ice from the first snowstorm to build an igloo before the next snowstorm?

No, no, that's Canada Day. Last July's blizzard was particularly bad.
In response to Jermman
Jermman wrote:
Damn americans, why cant you have thanks at the same time as the canadians?

i bet you're pretty angry at chinese people, they can't even celebrate new years at the same time!
In response to OneFishDown
Hey, *we* (The British) invented Halloween AND Christmas, so stop intra-continent yapping and pay homage to the Old-worlders!