So saying ***** is bad? Lol you make me laugh

Come on moderator make me earn time by saying ********
In response to Shattered wings
You got uncool.
Shattered wings wrote:

How about instead of trying to invoke the wraith of the moderators we at stay on topic and start debating agian
Shattered wings wrote:

I'm here in moderator guise to uphold the standards set for this online community.

Having said that, yes, it is --

It isn't in jest that we ask people to refrain from personal insults and swearing in general, unless the context provides meaningful substance without the particular word there would be none.

Clearly, this is not one of those cases.

If you have an issue with how the forums or moderated, or how I am doing as a moderator, you can feel free to email [email protected] and state your case.

Alathon
First of all, a question like "Did I tell you to correct me?" is a really dumb one. If a person was never corrected, we could be living in a really messed up world now, way more corrupt and stupid than it already is. We'd beleive and know only what someone has told us.

It's just like the question "Was I talking to you?" when you just open your mouth to voice your opinion when you weren't addressed at all. Who cares if you weren't talking to me? If people didn't speak because they weren't being talked to, we'd live in a communication-less world.

Secondly, what is your deal? This topic is not hurting you in any way. If you don't like it, don't read it. It's as simple as that. Don't flame the thread or swear in your posts because you think it should be closed. It's not what you think, it's what the moderators beleive should be done. Other people might still want to participate in this thread.

G'day.
In response to CaptFalcon33035
"The Playstation is still the most anticipated"

Just wondering, but how did you determine this?
In response to Artekia
Artekia wrote:
Just wondering, but how did you determine this?

Yeah. PS3 is powerful but, y'know, yawn.
PirateHead wrote:
Sony needs to go. Their DRM insidiousness, patent schemes, sloppy hardware, and high prices should earn them distrust and ruin, not extra cash. Don't fuel the fire by buying their latest money-sucker.

Do you own a copy of WinXP? If so read the EULA and on a side-note you do not have to give into Microsoft - They are plenty of other OSs available.
In response to JadenYukai
JadenYukai wrote:
PirateHead wrote:
Sony needs to go. Their DRM insidiousness, patent schemes, sloppy hardware, and high prices should earn them distrust and ruin, not extra cash. Don't fuel the fire by buying their latest money-sucker.

Do you own a copy of WinXP? If so read the EULA and on a side-note you do not have to give into Microsoft - They are plenty of other OSs available.

Sony != Microsoft ?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12