ID:184076

anyone know any good free 2 play RPGS or at least some with a trial version for my cheap ass :D
If you havent played runescape you might have fun with it for awhile. Just make sure you don't pay for the membership, cuz by that time you be sick of it after 3 weeks of checking out the member's stuff
Maplestory..Its ALOT of level grinding but its okay(after about 2 years of playing, I'm lv. 52). Leveling seemsi mpossible, but try and talk to people or you won't make it.. Alot of people don't like it, but alot of people do..Its a free side scroller mmorpg. They're also making a version of it for DS..I can't wait..^_^
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
Maple Story boycotts all non-IE browsers. Therefore I boycott Maple Story. I think it's a fair trade.
In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:
Maple Story boycotts all non-IE browsers. Therefore I boycott Maple Story. I think it's a fair trade.

Heh, thats one reason alot of people don't like it. XD
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
tricksteronline.com
Think of a top down RPG similar to Diable but with more cartoony characters and a much broader storyline.
Leveling is pretty easy too, (level 30 in a week)
If you are into something different try out Ijji.com for games like gunbound, Gunz: The duel and Gunster. all are fun games, and if it asks say the referer is Byondstar.
In response to FriesOfDoom
i play a online rpg called outwar. It's a lot of fun.