ID:183595

Even though I'm all for pot, I have decided to take down the law-breaking pictures that were displayed on my site. I realize that I did not want to start any trouble, I just wanted to run a guild. So I changed some stuff around so that is is "presentable".
I plead the staff to unblock me from the front page now =).
You didn't break the law.

The law broke you.
In response to Garthor
push it to the limit.
In response to Garthor
In Soviet BYOND, code writes YOU!!
In response to Jp
DO NOT QUESTION THE SYSTEM. THE SYSTEM IS PERFECT.
Breaking what law? You didn't break any laws. You might have broken the TOS from BYOND, but you certainly didn't break the law.

As a matter of fact, to be honest, I am really surprised that BYOND removed you from the front page to begin with. Yeah, you had some images of Pot on your BYOND Blog, but I looked at your page, and I didn't see any guides on how to light up, or how to go buy an ounce from some guy in a alley.

Your images weren't even offensive to be honest. And I don't see what the big deal was about. But that doesn't matter because it is still a BYOND service, they reserve the right to do whatever they want. Even if it does seem stupid.
In response to Revenant Jesus
His blog was basically slathered with "HEY GUYS LOOK WEED, WEED IS GREAT, YOU SHOULD SMOKE WEED."

Just because it doesn't explicitly say that doesn't mean that wasn't the overall message.
Revenant Jesus wrote:
or how to go buy an ounce from some guy in a alley.

Just for the record, nobody really buys weed from someone in an alley.
In response to Cavern
I don't do drugs, I wouldn't know that. My best guess would to hit up some kids over at the local community college.

Garthor: Thats the point though. It didn't explicitly say any thing like that. Each person is going to gather a different message from his blog. I know people who wear all sorts of clothes with a pot emblem on them, but know that they don't do drugs. The same could have been said for his blog.

Yeah, maybe it was pro-pot, but so what. I honestly couldn't gather anything offensive from his blog. Unless there were honest complaints from users about his blog, it should have never have been a problem to begin with.
Revenant Jesus wrote:
My best guess would to hit up some kids over at the local community college.

Yeah, because if you go to community college you smoke weed huh?
In response to Soldierman
That was the idea.
A poor idea at that. Lots of undergraduates that are in good universities/colleges go to Community Colleges to take classes over the summer (around here, anyway). Heck, At my high school, you can even opt to take all of your senior year classes at a Community College, and all of the classes count as AP classes towards your weighted GPA.
In response to D4RK3 54B3R
Oh get over it, jesus christ.
In response to Cavern
Uhum... uh.. I have.
Revenant Jesus wrote:
Garthor: Thats the point though. It didn't explicitly say any thing like that. Each person is going to gather a different message from his blog. I know people who wear all sorts of clothes with a pot emblem on them, but know that they don't do drugs. The same could have been said for his blog.

Kekeke, my friend has a shirt that says, "Addicted on it". And it has an Adidas version of a pot leaf. I told him he was stupid.
In response to Xeal
I was not aware that there are Adidas brand marijuana.
In response to Garthor
Garthor wrote:

Yeah, but it doesn't smell to good :)
In response to Soldierman
Garthor wrote:

Soldierman wrote:
Yeah, but it doesn't smell to good :)

foot-odor weed... yuck!

a noteable point here: the blog was only suppressed from the members front page because it was deemed by the staff to be inappropriate there. the blog was not suppressed, blocked, or deleted in any other manner. he was/is free to express his hobby, and he could point people directly to it from anywhere else in the world if he chose to.
It's not illegal to smoke pot, just to posess it. After all, you were disposing of it.
In response to Darkdemonrad
Where I live, when they catch someone with pot, they are usually charged with:

1.) Possession of drugs.
2.) Drug Paraphernalia.
3.) Intention to use.

I guess if you walk up to a cop and tell him you are high, or you just got done smoking a big blunt, they can't do a whole lot about it, but if they physically see you smoking a fatty, they could easily write you up or throw you in jail.
Page: 1 2