ID:177791

Yo all, I have been in BYOND for a few months now and I just realized I never stopped by this part of the forum to introduce myself, so here it is: The name is Stimulus, real name is Ray. I'm an intermidiate coder and I can edit icons pretty well (not make them). I am working on 2 projects (one orignial) and planning on remaking Secret Fusion Chronicles when I get the time. So look out for them, Peace!

~Stimulus~
ermmm... this belongs in babble...
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
ermmm... this belongs in babble...

Ter...umm...if it belongs in babble then in the index why does it say "Drop in to introduce yourself and ask questions to the oldbies.". What he did was drop in and say hi and introduce himself (even though he was a few months late) lol
So your that annoying Ceribral Assassin....

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
That's okay. I've been here for 14 and a half months and I've never introduced myself. I'm not a newbie anymore, but my name is Foomer, my real name is annonymous. Actually you can use my alternative real name, which is Sylde Narier (Nary, aye? It's french, I think.) I'm a intermidiate-advanced DM programmer, but I have no experience outside of DM. I'm unofficially a skilled Icon Artist when drawing terrain and objects. I do web design, but only the graphics and layout part of it. I had somewhat of a business doing that for a while, but my "other half" decided that he didn't want to do it anymore, he being the programmer one. I've gotten rusty since then. I'm working on about 20 projects. Well, not really, but they're out there anyway.

As for your Secret Fusion Chronicales remake, please stop before someone gets hurt. Tofu!

In response to Kusanagi
Kusanagi wrote:
So your that annoying Ceribral Assassin....

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>

No....I'm Stimulus.....
Hmm... me niether.

Well, I'm the Intermidiete Coder who can't seem to break outta that. I make some music to sell sometimes and sell code at http://www.byond.com/hub/Sariat/BYONDcodeclient . I am not really skilled in any other language outside of BYOND. My real name is "Francisco Salas, Jr.". And I have LOTS of ideas. BYOND has crafted my mind to think of LOTS of game ideas. I am also a Football player, Wrestler, and Trumpet player for the "Mariachi" (Mexican band.... just....look it up....) at school.

I usually speak my mind and I mean what I say and I say what I mean, but only if what I mean is meaning that I say things that I mean to say or saying of meaning. Oh yeah, and I'm the Mexican guy... so I'll cut chu up, essa!

-ST (Thats my sig)
In response to Foomer
I have let people usually understand what i'm like threw the way i act and speak on the forums.

My First name is Kyle [Neveryoumind].

I usually speak my mind and am not the one to joke around with if ive had issues with you in the past.

My Favorite Foods -
  • Beef and Tomato Fried Rice
  • Chicken Burgers
  • hmm Mc. Flurry's

My Favorite Drinks -
  • Chocolet milk
  • Pepsi
  • Cream soda

I'm also a D.J, for some morons that do not know what a 'D.J' is. It simply means that i play music for people. They give me a call tell me the time, and where and i load my equipment up and go.

I do not like people that think there all cool walk around town all stuckup like somthing crawled up there ass and died.

Those are the kind of people that piss me off, i dont know why but it makes me fusterated.

did i mention i like pop? mwhahaha

I don't know what else to say, maybe that my favorite car is the 2003 Dodge Viper and if i graduate grade 12 without failing i get one from my dad o.0 (trys to do good in school) lol

RaeKwon
Stimulus wrote:
Yo all, I have been in BYOND for a few months now and I just realized I never stopped by this part of the forum to introduce myself, so here it is: The name is Stimulus, real name is Ray. I'm an intermidiate coder and I can edit icons pretty well (not make them). I am working on 2 projects (one orignial) and planning on remaking Secret Fusion Chronicles when I get the time. So look out for them, Peace!

~Stimulus~

I bet ken never gave you permission to remake Secret Fusion Chronicals, because 6 months ago i was. As i recall i got ownership to. Sure im not doing anything with it, cause it sucks. But think you can ask first?

RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
To much horsepower in that damn car for you son. Something like 500 horse factory. They raced a factory '03 Viper against an F-16 on a half mile runway. The F-16 won by .2 seconds. It was really cool you should have seen it.
In response to Jotdaniel
Jotdaniel wrote:
To much horsepower in that damn car for you son. Something like 500 horse factory. They raced a factory '03 Viper against an F-16 on a half mile runway. The F-16 won by .2 seconds. It was really cool you should have seen it.

I realize the power. But do you realize the babes?

RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
Lol. Yes I don't think you needed to mention that everyone can guess on their own. I would like to have one of those actually.
In response to Jotdaniel
Jotdaniel wrote:
Lol. Yes I don't think you needed to mention that everyone can guess on their own. I would like to have one of those actually.

Which, babe or car? Lol

RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
Yeah, but you could get jump/killed/hurt for that car.....

Besides, its a a Driving Coffin, if you ask me..
In response to RaeKwon
Does it really matter?
I'm William, my last name is French(No literally, its French. Whats weird is that even though its French, its an Irish based name.) I'v been with the BYOND community for a long time, I'v had tons of keys so far, until I took my leap of abscense back in 2000, that was when I broke my right hand and couldn't type to quick, or use a mouse with my right hand.(I can now write with my left, and right hand!) I never started programming until I got my Semaj key back in 2001, January 20th. I'v had like 86 different projects that I couldn't bring myself to complete, and I have some experience with C++, not to much at all though. I'v been a builder on various text related games, not ones in BYOND. Oh, and I'm 13.

<<>>William Walter French<<>>(Once and probably only time I'll use my real name as a signature. Don't you feel special?)
In response to Jotdaniel
Jotdaniel wrote:
Does it really matter?

Yes.

RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
RaeKwon wrote:

Only if they go to the race track to see you... Do you realize it is not for street use?

Quote from AutoWeb.com (http://www.autoweb.com.au/id_CHR/doc_chr0110151/article.html):

"Chrysler Group in the U.S. has officially opened the ordering process for its limited-production, racing-only 2003 Dodge Viper Competition Coupe. Serious racers only need apply.

The race car will be sold in very limited numbers, approximately 25 each year. Purchase applications are being accepted from experienced racers only, due to the limited availability.

Prospective purchasers are required to show evidence of intent to actually race the car, along with current racing licenses with a certified deposit of $US20,000.

Although the Dodge Viper Competition Coupe's feature-packed price tag will make it a comparative race car bargain at under $US100,000, it is not 'street legal,' and cannot be titled for on-road use."

---------------
Sorry to burst your bubble... settle for the 2001-2002 Viper - at least it's street legal!
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
RaeKwon wrote:

Only if they go to the race track to see you... Do you realize it is not for street use?

Quote from AutoWeb.com (http://www.autoweb.com.au/id_CHR/doc_chr0110151/article.html):

"Chrysler Group in the U.S. has officially opened the ordering process for its limited-production, racing-only 2003 Dodge Viper Competition Coupe. Serious racers only need apply.

The race car will be sold in very limited numbers, approximately 25 each year. Purchase applications are being accepted from experienced racers only, due to the limited availability.

Prospective purchasers are required to show evidence of intent to actually race the car, along with current racing licenses with a certified deposit of $US20,000.

Although the Dodge Viper Competition Coupe's feature-packed price tag will make it a comparative race car bargain at under $US100,000, it is not 'street legal,' and cannot be titled for on-road use."

---------------
Sorry to burst your bubble... settle for the 2001-2002 Viper - at least it's street legal!

Lol

RaeKwon