ID:177771

Umm what would i code first since im makin a game on my own what would i have to code in first
Seige1010 wrote:
Umm what would i code first since im makin a game on my own what would i have to code in first

Short answer: Read the FAQ and the Guide section.

Long answer: It really depends on the type of game you make. Some require more planning than others and don't get started the same way. For some games it's more important to get the structure down before putting in basics like some of the simple mob procs and verbs, turf types, etc. For RPGs you're better off defining a few mob and turf and obj types first, and starting with things like setting up your stat panel and a base set of verbs like Say(), Get(), etc.

Lummox JR
so, you tried starting 3 different teams, then you decided your going to make your first game on your own??

=D
1st I would suggest making sure you know exactly what your trying to accomplish with the game and gather all your icons for the players and turfs ect.. Once you have done that I suggest making the login, stat panels, and all the variables you think you may need (you will definitly have to add more as you progress though).

~Stimulus~