ID:177546

I've looked all over the site, and all I've found is how to improve my games.
First of all you download byond, and open up dream maker. Then you go here to learn coding and learn how to make your first rpg game! Wow! Im excited! http://zilal.byond.com/tutorials/zbt.html
It doesn't take much to start a game. I suggest reading either ZBT1, ZBT2, or ZBT3, all three of which are excellent tutorials (last I checked), and also where I got started. You can find any of those tutorials by clicking on the Tutorials link in the Developers section. Once you've finished the tutorials and have the program working properly, you can then proceed to improve your game, little by little. The more you improve it, the more you learn, and the better your next try will be.
In response to Foomer
I agree, the ZBT tutorials are very good as a starting point going into BYOND coding.
In response to Orochi p_fish
I've only read the second. Id did help me with board games a wee but. But I think it really helped me with the click systems. But out of what I read from the second I think they are good tutorial for new comers and where to start for a game. I start out with cheep grahixs and some of the basic codes. As I move along I start making better graphics and codes.
In response to Mrhat99au
Simply put start with zbt tutorial(Excellant tutorial with some funny comments!), then look around the site for libs on helping your game improve and then theres also the trusty f1 key in dream maker.