ID:176502

How do i make a code so when a player clicks bug report and types in a bug the message gets sent to me only?
The most prefered way is to use your keyboard, but most verisons of Windows has a "virtual keyboard" that you can use to type with your mouse. Look for it under accessibility features.
In response to Garthor
? umm...ok....can you answer my other question?
In response to Koolguy900095
There was only one question.
In response to Garthor
on my other post...and whats ur answer say? me no understand
He is being smart, Kool wants to know how to make a verb that sends a bug report to the GM, my question is, how do you want the bug report to be recieved, though a menu that the GM loads, or a a file on the hosts computer called bug report or something.
In response to Scoobert
ummm...i just wanted it to send a message through byond like a say verb that i can only see...but a file on the host computer would be good
I wouldnt know, besides maybie using a web server to recieve the, but thats complicated. The host would be the best option.
In response to Scoobert
do you know how to make it so the host gets the bug mesages saved in a file then if you click a button you can read the messages?
Ya but im helping someone else right now, so someone else help him.
text2file(), I think.
In response to Scoobert
hows about you just use email?
Koolguy900095 wrote:
do you know how to make it so the host gets the bug mesages saved in a file then if you click a button you can read the messages?

This savefile tutorial will show you a way of storing and accessing information.

Hmm now that we have BYONDscape, I oughta polish up that ancient tutorial and make it into an article. Might as well get paid the big bucks for it since I already did the work!