In response to Siientx
Siientx wrote:
I am already making a dbz card game =P

May God have mercy on us all. (And I don't believe in God.)
In response to Spuzzum
Nope..I'll make a dragon warrior card game..some how.

So..when you die,[Deleted]

nevermind,I don't wanna start a new flame war on "Do you think god is real?"
In response to Siientx
"yes, but he is a duck with an old man in spandex growng from his third left molar."

In a sense yes, because god is just a set of morals we follow, god isn't a being, just an idea. IN my opinion at least.

Night, for real this time.
In response to Ter13
Hehe, the topic gave me a great idea-
A BYOND CARD GAME!!

You have Page, Player, DM, and Game cards.

Page cards are kinda like lands. (these represent the topics, game hub, wallet, etc) They stay in play and have different abilities.

Player cards are your "avatar", and rarer player cards have better abilities (these could include Lexy, Skysaw, Spuzz, Z, Dan, Tom, etc)

DM cards can modify, and even copy other cards in play. (I can't think of any at the moment)

Finally, game cards are the offensive actions of a player. These also have different abilities...

Would ya'll mind if I charged to buy packs? like a dime for two, or two dimes for a starter?
In response to Airson
You're going to charge for icon packs featuring People from BYOND? Hell no...
In response to Sariat
hmm not icon packs, just your names :-P I'd do it without charging, It seems that i'm non-profit anyways seeing as I've been on byond for over a 1 1/2 years and I still have 0 dimes.
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
You're going to charge for icon packs featuring People from BYOND? Hell no...

I'm with Sariat on this one. I get enough of some people on the forums already. No way in heck I'd pay for them. ;)
In response to Stimulus
Stimulus wrote:
FIREking wrote:
there are plenty of byond card games, and to my memory, there was a very famous one a while back, and everyone played it all the time, but for the life of me, i cant remember the name, the name escapes me!

[edit]
it might have been delve?!?

I have haven't been around BYOND too long, but I have been here a good bit, and I remember a few BYOND card games like BlackJack but never anything like a Trading Card Game

Yep, I made a Blackjack game (21, search for it) I'm currently making it's interface better, so your hand is on the map and such havn't worked on it lately I will pretty soon and maybe add multiplayer mode too.
In response to Airson
There was an issue of FIREking using peoples' names without their permission in a literal BYOND RPG.

Unless people give you permission to use their names, it's not legal -- if you do bad things, they can sue you for slander, and if you don't do bad things, they can sue you for impersonation.

Hardly a fun thing. =P
In response to Airson
lol, and the Ter13 card can badger people for help on the forums and summon a swarm of flying undead monkeys... lol.

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! MISSILES!!!!!!!

IT BURNS MOMMY IT BURNS!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!! AAAHHHH!!! SALAMI HAS TAKEN HOLD OF MY BRAINS!!! PUT MY HEAD IN THE SALAD SHOOTER!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!

okay, random screaming fit done...

and for anyone who watches invader zim: POOP DAWG!!!!
Page: 1 2