ID:153616

OK as many of you know I'm making a DBZ game, I want it to be unlike any other DBZ game so it doesn't suck. My question to you is can you give me the feedback I need to do this. All I need to know right now, and this is the biggest problem in most DBZ games, what should be the point of getting stronger. My training system will be very hard and I want people to have purpose to thier long hours of training. I'd especialy like feedback from the Gurus and Vets because they know what a good game is.

:EDIT:PvP battles will only be conducted through RPing.
well hmm whats your DBZ game about?..just training or...?

any ways Maybe their can be "pvp" areas and players can have battles and get some kind of reward if they win.
Mmm... DBZ fan...
Well if you must have a way of character build through training, make it something unique like a "Simon" system or something along those lines (If you don't know what "Simon" is it is the childs toy that flashes lights in a combination and when it is finished you have to press the same combination). I also suggest you check out some of the old DBZ Roms and attempt some of their mini game training systems.

For PvP battles, if you do not wish to allow them to fight on their own will you should result to a tourney system and such and you would also have a place for the Tenchi-Budokai.

Also I warn you now, even if you do make the best DBZ game on BYOND, making it RP Enforcing the crowd you are going to attract may disappoint you.

~; ))\\)) }E ( O ) ;~