ID:137207

Listen, I know you all hate DBZ games and I hate some too but I think it's unfair even though there's millions of games. So I thought of something...

What happens if there's game testers at Byond that work for Byond and can just "okay" the games. Then there're won't be anymore rip offs of GT or crappy games. Plus, if it's a rip off of GT, just easily say no. I know this sounds stupid but it's the only way to get rid of these things. I know Dantom can easily do this. I know it sounds weird but then, the stupid rip offs would be gone and the good ones would be here. Then at least 7/9's of all the rip offs would be gone! Sigh...I'll probally get insulted after posting this but........."post".

Jacob (Sajai) Peterson
There's one dbz game on the main hub, and that's partialy because I said it should be there, all the rest can slowly rot away in the projects section.
Sajai wrote:
Listen, I know you all hate DBZ games and I hate some too but I think it's unfair even though there's millions of games. So I thought of something...

What happens if there's game testers at Byond that work for Byond and can just "okay" the games. Then there're won't be anymore rip offs of GT or crappy games. Plus, if it's a rip off of GT, just easily say no. I know this sounds stupid but it's the only way to get rid of these things. I know Dantom can easily do this. I know it sounds weird but then, the stupid rip offs would be gone and the good ones would be here. Then at least 7/9's of all the rip offs would be gone! Sigh...I'll probally get insulted after posting this but........."post".

Jacob (Sajai) Peterson

why be insulted by anyone? i think it's a great idea, and i would like to be a judger myself but i don't have time. do it dan.
Sajai wrote:

What happens if there's game testers at Byond that work for Byond and can just "okay" the games.

The Hub system does just that, and we're getting moderators in place. Deadron has been at the helm for only a few days now and has done a really nice job going through games and libraries.

The DBZ games are most prevelant in the BYOND.Live channel. When we do our public release, we'll probably make that channel only show the BYOND-approved games, and then provide an option to see other channels and/or unlisted games.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
The Hub system does just that, and we're getting moderators in place. Deadron has been at the helm for only a few days now and has done a really nice job going through games and libraries.

He sure has, it was a good choice to allow him to moderate.

The DBZ games are most prevelant in the BYOND.Live channel. When we do our public release, we'll probably make that channel only show the BYOND-approved games, and then provide an option to see other channels and/or unlisted games.

I can't wait until this happens, it will be one of the best days of my 7 month byond life.
In response to Nadrew
Sajai do good?
In response to Sajai
You, just said what's already being done.
In response to Tom
I don't see how that makes a difference Tom.
If the channel only shows approved games there's only gonna be like 2 - 5 hosted. I just think it'll just inconvienience some people because they want to play a non approved game.
In response to Bonzi
He said there would be a channel for non-approved ones too.
In response to Tom
can I be a moderator? I'm fair and unjust.....i mean just...that is.

"Excedrin.....Let's see....that's......Oh my god! We just gave the dean of admissions speed!"--Orange County
In response to Nadrew
the prblem with making games need aproving is that the new games the are still in there earlest stages might not get aproved and will be less viseted. But im sure they guys at byond are smart to pull this off ok(theyed better)**Scoobert raises his cane than drops it and cant find it again** "oh no"