ID:136896

When testing out my game i try to log in as a two different people at once, so i can test it better. Well, when i try to log in as the second person i can't connect to the game. It tells me that the connection failed. I believe that other people can't log in either. My clock is right, and my pager is working. What could be the problem?
Nebathemonk wrote:
When testing out my game i try to log in as a two different people at once, so i can test it better. Well, when i try to log in as the second person i can't connect to the game. It tells me that the connection failed. I believe that other people can't log in either. My clock is right, and my pager is working. What could be the problem?

Silly question... do you click the Host button?

Z
In response to Zilal
Zilal wrote:
Nebathemonk wrote:

Silly question... do you click the Host button?

Z

um.. as a matter of fact, i do.
In response to Nebathemonk
Hmm.. I get that lots, but it shouldn't happen on your game without any code to block those people.
In response to JordanUl
ive had this problem before and i have it right now, i find that you cant host if your useing internect connectino sharing (ICS) with a 56k or lower modem. hope that helps.

~Kros
In response to K'ros Trikare
K'ros Trikare wrote:
i find that you cant host if your useing internect connectino sharing (ICS) with a 56k or lower modem. hope that helps.

Your modem speed has nothing to do with it. ICS is basically a proxy server and prevents hosting BYOND games.
In response to Shadowdarke
well, that may be the problem. I was on a network before, but i just got a new one recently. If so, i think that's a little inconvienent (not complaining!). Becuase my sister is always on the main internet computer it may be a hassle. But i may be able to pencil in some time...