ID:132529

Did anybody's BYOND Pager shut off randomly?
Mine did 10-20 minutes before I posted this. My internet isn't off and that's the only solution I can think off. Help would be appreciated.
What do you mean it shut off?
Just restart the pager?
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
What do you mean it shut off?
Just restart the pager?

I connected,paged a friend then it suddenly said "Hub:Connection Failed" and logged me out,I've already tried restarting my computer and pager.
In response to Kaimana
Did you install or update any software on your machine recently?

Change or update any hardware?

ts
In response to Tsfreaks
Tsfreaks wrote:
Did you install or update any software on your machine recently?

Change or update any hardware?

ts

I did uninstall photoshop CS5.
When others use my account it works fine.
All it says when I log into any account "BYOND Hub: Connection Failed" or I log in and can't do anything.
In response to Kaimana
Uninstalling photoshop shouldn't impact your ability to connect with your pager unless it happened to share the same port as the pager for updates.

A few things to check in on.

Assuming your running windows...
Which version of Windows are you running?

Make sure windows firewall has BYOND listed as an exception and that it is set to allow exceptions.

Make sure your router isn't blocking it. If you made changes to your router or if someone else did, look into it because that's going to be the problem. If you have a router, try bypassing it. If it works after bypassing, its a problem with the router.

ts

In response to Tsfreaks
Tsfreaks wrote:
Uninstalling photoshop shouldn't impact your ability to connect with your pager unless it happened to share the same port as the pager for updates.

A few things to check in on.

Assuming your running windows...
Which version of Windows are you running?

Make sure windows firewall has BYOND listed as an exception and that it is set to allow exceptions.

Make sure your router isn't blocking it. If you made changes to your router or if someone else did, look into it because that's going to be the problem. If you have a router, try bypassing it. If it works after bypassing, its a problem with the router.

ts

Must have been my BYOND on the other use account,It works fine on the Administrator account.