In response to Kakashi000
It's already out. You can download it from here.
My question: Where were all the people complaining about bugs during the beta? The beta has been public since March.

Surely; someone could have reported these bugs (which I don't experience, otherwise they'd be with the other 50 bug reports I made) before the pager went public.
Well I did presume there'd be quite a few bugs still, but it seems far too few people actually contributed during the beta, myself included. :(

But for now! I've just donated via memberships to Loads of unsuspecting people, So that'll help something, and I will choose to re-enable Ads, so even if I'm not spending.. I'm at least contributing :P

My unicorn of Joy and happiness ~ Lets hope he helps brighten up the feedback.
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:

My unicorn of Joy and happiness ~ Lets hope he helps brighten up the feedback.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I feel that despite the negative comments there is a decent group of loyal byond members who have Toms back and I pray that this new pager and the combined efforts of that group will save byond. Byond means a lot to me as I am sure it does a lot of people and I would hate to see such a beautiful project die out because of complaints about ads or whatever else.

Tom, I am praying for you and myself and a good sized group of other people hope you succeed. Don't sweat haters or whiners and go with your gut feeling for whats right for you and whats right for byond.

Good luck mate,
Bloodocean7

PS everyone thats complaining put yourself in Tom's shoes and try to understand his position.
Honestly this new pager sucks ass :/ ... JUST KIDDING

From first sight I fell inlove with the new style format and im most likely going to become a member to disable ads lmao but good job Byond , you got my support.
Some games not working with new pager !!D:
In response to FIREking
b
|It cant hate me its a pager-_-. some people sigh just love talking since they might be a member and can actually talk to their friends.
In response to Derrickjr
Derrickjr wrote:
b
|It cant hate me its a pager-_-. some people sigh just love talking since they might be a member and can actually talk to their friends.

Well congrats cuz I just gifted you a membership.
Lol nice ^ haha
thanks FIREking
I think the unicorn helped.
ive been hosting the last conflict and since the update i have heard nothing but complaint after complaint about the new update
In response to Knivelord
Knivelord wrote:
ive been hosting the last conflict and since the update i have heard nothing but complaint after complaint about the new update

Mind sharing what the complaints are?
Just thought I'd share this old picture I remember from a post a couple years back:

People giving out free memberships? what?!

*brings the soda* sup guys... :PPP
In response to Chiwy8
Chiwy8 wrote:
People giving out free memberships? what?!

*brings the soda* sup guys... :PPP

Achievement Get: Six Month Membership
Why did the developers change the pager outlook so much the new color is a monstrosity, should have just kept the same look and feel and just implement new tabs for the extra things, I'm very displeased, please fix this, have a site-wide vote held to see if the majority rules.
In response to Oral123
Oral123 wrote:
Why did the developers change the pager outlook so much the new color is a monstrosity, should have just kept the same look and feel and just implement new tabs for the extra things, I'm very displeased, please fix this, have a site-wide vote held to see if the majority rules.

You can change the colors in the preferences.
In response to Oral123
Oral123 wrote:

The new pager is like a mini-steam which was a welcome change when it was presented during the beta. The look of the pager is up to you, you can change the colors as well as collapse it back to the size of the last pager.

These changes were necessary in order to provide an ad revenue system. If the ad revenue fails, BYOND will be shutdown and all of this will cease to exist. Start supporting the situation or simply enjoy the final days of the project because it will die without your support.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10