Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
This is a great game try your best to improve it Eternal.
Hokagenaruto1998?

not realy xD
Hope we get some chars like Killer Bee or even Obito
hope we get some new chars
This game is so fun that there isn't a word to describe how fun it is :O. This is the only game on byond that I play ATM. Lol
I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME THANK YOU ETERNAL :D
Nice game eternal but dont give people admin just because i called them out for being an asshole.

ex:Nub:Omg leave eternal alone, stfu guys, ima ride eternals dick

Madrig:WHy don't you make us with your admin powers.Oh wait you have none

Eternal:Orlly...pick a character nub

Nub:I picked one...I PICKED ONE omgg bbq i picked one!
Your hub is misleading....it's easy to spam lol.Overall an amazing game and stuff like spam that makes you QQ is "usually"something you get over quickly...or a gm could disable the character
Game is beastly
Some random comment to make Eternal happy.
Game Awesome Keep up the good work Eternal!
A nice comment so eternal wont say to leave nice comments as the log-in message

^thats my comment btw not saying to leave nice ones
*insert a nice comment here*
Finally a VPS :D No lag, say thx guys he spent quite the bit of money
this is a good game because the characters are blacened and the players are nice and there is no lag WOW! this game is the best sidescroller i ever played and keep up the good work eternal.
A very good game with frenquent updates and an aweasome gameplay. Easy to get use to. Reccomended.
A nice game. There isn't that much lag especially for a game like this. The hosts and owner show their faces on the game and aren't complete assholes (like on other games).

I've seen other games like this and this one seems to be the most popular and most updated one. That's also the reason that I've been here for almost a month now.

Keep up the good work. =D
This game is very fun, I'm loving all the combat. And, unlike other games, you can jump into the real fun without all the training. This game is worth playing. :)
It sure is!
Thank you all for your support, the game is improving day by day. You make us grow up!
This game is gonna be Best Naruto game on Byond that ever will be,il hope eternal will continue work on it just like now
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68