Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
i thought this game was normal naruto byond game, but is the best i have eever played !
Nice game.
It could have godaime mizukage, killer bee, raikage, kiba and guren.
sorry guys but i closed server for few hours now it will be back soon
Eternal_Memories wrote:
Sometimes we can have no games live... Just download the game and host it :/

Lul, people don't come on at night anyways.
i do trollolollolol.No but really it's the best time.Teams are usually evenish and if you want a character from either side it's usually open eventually
The game is awesome, though if there was no lag, then it would be even more awesome. I have 5 - 9 delay most of the times sigh.
when will somone host
hey i got the file to host but how do i host it
hey i downloaded the file but it wont let me host arhhhhh
do you want kid cursed mark sasuke icon
but i dont know how to make it into a download file
please ppl stop playing for a while so my downloaing resources finsh god >.>
ive already downloaded from there but i dont know how to do the port thing helpo someone
i can only host the 1.70v
OMG THIS IS THE FIRST COMMENT I MADE ON BYOND; Can Someone PLZ host PLZ!!!! i would but my server cannot br reached by players SO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HOST! ;)
Please Eternal do not quit on this
Game I know how you feel About not being appreciated for things you did for this game. i know how noobs are...i know they will be ''Whoa this is awesome game or Eternal This game the best!'' Than a minute later ''Eternal you need to add more character or Need to nerf them these char'' But that no reason to gave up on the just because a bunch noobs. There Are alot people you know that appreciate If i can atleast name 20 people that do appreciate this and don't think it take a second to make or code a char

Name:
Coolcome(me)
Ulquiorra
Murasaki
Deal166
Deon3
Drakpretzel
Hokagenaruto1998
Devine333
Xeno
Super22
noVa
Jinzo
flash76
katsuki77
xero15000
omega357
101kenny
death_punchies
decickmon
silenceWhisper

All these User ( maybe more) Want you to continue the game other than noobits that comes and go. We just wanted you know that we don't want you to rush in making the game and take as long as you want because we all appreciate the update you been giving us from the start
Please Eternal Don't gave up on this

And a suggestion
Just ban the person that keep annoying you!

Awesome Naruto Game!
nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf
Coolcome wrote:
Game I know how you feel About not being appreciated for things you did for this game. i know how noobs are...i know they will be ''Whoa this is awesome game or Eternal This game the best!'' Than a minute later ''Eternal you need to add more character or Need to nerf them these char'' But that no reason to gave up on the just because a bunch noobs. There Are alot people you know that appreciate If i can atleast name 20 people that do appreciate this and don't think it take a second to make or code a char

Name:
Coolcome(me)
Ulquiorra
Murasaki
Deal166
Deon3
Drakpretzel
Hokagenaruto1998
Devine333
Xeno
Super22
noVa
Jinzo
flash76
katsuki77
xero15000
omega357
101kenny
death_punchies
decickmon
silenceWhisper

All these User ( maybe more) Want you to continue the game other than noobits that comes and go. We just wanted you know that we don't want you to rush in making the game and take as long as you want because we all appreciate the update you been giving us from the start

And a suggestion

Awesome Naruto Game!

Super22=Me. Super22 was just the name I used on the forum!
Super3222 wrote:
Coolcome wrote:

Name:
Coolcome(me)
Ulquiorra
Murasaki
Deal166
Deon3
Drakpretzel
Hokagenaruto1998
Devine333
Xeno
Super22
noVa
Jinzo
flash76
katsuki77
xero15000
omega357
101kenny
death_punchies
decickmon
silenceWhisper

And a suggestion

Awesome Naruto Game!

Super22=Me. Super22 was just the name I used on the forum!
Also me TGAgent :b

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68