Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
In response to Naruto211US
Naruto211US wrote:
ok i don't know what it means whats the big woop god dude like how is it funny that i don't know what it means lmfao u act like i have time to look up vocabulary for computer gaming dude unlike u i have a social life and don't have lots of time to be learning unnesscary things for my future lol

The insults are needed, it's not a matter of having a social life, I have a social life and I know what these terms mean, but then again I work with computers a lot. But that's not the point.
In response to Naruto0727
still dude whats the real point of learning all these terms i have friends who can just tell me them if i want but still even it doesn't matter about having a social life some people have better things to do such as take example like eternal has school and all that and he still knows these terms in crap cuz he likes working with computer gaming in stuff i my self don't like making games i like playing them and i'm 13 its not like most 13 year olds know this crap. lmfao
Just, just stop.
purple calm down bro and yeah the naruto eternal memories server is up
Don't drop that thun thun thun.
DDoSed again..This i happening since this morning (iM Talking about lag)
In response to Goku Volt
Goku Volt wrote:
DDoSed again..This i happening since this morning (iM Talking about lag)

Lag and DDOS are not the same thing.
How not?? When someone DDoS the game you start getting lag
In response to Goku Volt
Goku Volt wrote:

This is 100% False, if the game was being DDOS the game would go down right away.
In response to Naruto0727
Naruto0727 wrote:
Goku Volt wrote:

This is 100% False, if the game was being DDOS the game would go down right away.

Wouldnt go right away, it would start lagging first, then Network shuts off.
In response to DarkNinjaNaut
DarkNinjaNaut wrote:
Naruto0727 wrote:
Goku Volt wrote:

Wouldnt go right away, it would start lagging first, then Network shuts off.

When someone is DDOSing you you're flooding that IP address, when it happens it can take up to 10-20 seconds to kick in, so the constant lag is not from a DDOS attack.
Welp Doom finally muted me for INF minutes for killing him lol... Gf
In response to Sacrifice-Op
I muted you for talking so much shit for the last 3 rounds, and for just pissing me off in general. Your little post on the comments does nothing to make me want to unmute you. And you'll stay that way. (until gepas unmutes you while im not online)

And I could care less that you killed me. If I muted every asshole that got a kill with madara we'd have no one left able to talk.
In response to Doom2u
Ay there's no rule against talking junk. Don't get pissed off over a game man, and dnt get pissed off over me. Just...chill, there's no reason to resort on your powers to solve ur problems.
My bad if I got killing you and pissing you off mixed up

The Shell Server is still down, the current server lags because Chamal's Computer/Hoster has worse specs; I can't do anything at the moment because the VPS Provider hasn't removed the nullroute due to constant DDoS.
everytime ive logged on and asked they said the game wasnt lagging..
Yeah lag isn't that bad
And she's down again....
Now I know where you got your music from! You got it from Shingeki No Kyoujin! A brutal and amazing anime! Great taste!
I could be wrong but I got a message on my pager linking me to a game and it looks like a rip of this one at {removed} I was like wtf when i saw it on log in, just thought I'd let u know eternal
Page: 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 67 68