Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
... You may be muted for a reason. People always says "I don't know why they mute/ban/boot/permaban me. So, plz fix meh."
To who does this, Stop the crap.
everytime i try to logon to the game it says connection died why is that ?
your banned
Flame_0 = Ronaldo.

Busted..! haha
Are u mantal?
mantal?
Banned Don't know the real reason cause EM is ignoring me on skype so...... I guess i'm off just wanted to say Bye to all my bestiees on NEM such as Felix,AJ,Ron,Mall,AKKEN,KUN,Tmacc,Gepas(EH),Topia,John(-_-), HEBE,GEM(:p),Sommer.

All I want to say to EM is GG -_-
and i thought we had a friendship going heartt ok i see how it isss >.>
In response to Flame_0
Flame_0 wrote:
Are u mantal?

Mantal?

In response to PtvKiraSuicide
You remember when I asked you if you liked me like 4 times and you had no answer I though u hated me cause you said that while I was an admin I changed alot but I did so. I wanted to be my old self but I wanna know if you still like me as a friend? :)
The game in general is epic
Naruto Eternal memories is an awsome version of naruto ninja council that allows to fight with other players instead of npc.
NEM is a fun game with some very cool jutsus
In response to Tevin64
Great game basically not your average byond naruto game, the battle system is excellent it resembles those handheld games you know and love. The best part is that most of the characters are unlocked so you dont have to worry youself too much about unlocking( Great PvP ). In all of the games ive played on byond since 2008 when i signed up this is the best =).
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK,YOU'R ADMINS ABUSE THERES FUCKEN POWERS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BITCH.!
In response to Ferny2600
Ferny2600 wrote:
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK,YOU'R ADMINS ABUSE THERES FUCKEN POWERS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BITCH.!

Thats not a nice way to confront it why not just page eternal about it,instead of just putting it out there on the hub with not such kind words :c
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK HATE THIS FUCKING SHIT CANT STAND IT NO LONGER FUCK THESE ADMINS FUCK THE PLAYERS FUCK IT ALL
LOL what happened?
In response to Kiron4
Kiron4 wrote:
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK HATE THIS FUCKING SHIT CANT STAND IT NO LONGER FUCK THESE ADMINS FUCK THE PLAYERS FUCK IT ALL

Im assuming that you got butt hurt and the gm was just telling you right doing his job.Why not just page eternal about it instead of talking shit bout the game lol
IM ASSUMING U DONT KNOW SHIT SO STFU
Page: 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68