Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Because no one has the up to date host files..if EM wasn't inactive it would be hosted.
I have no money left to afford for a VPS.
If you want to host download the hosting files: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4abv1i
I wish i would be able to give you money... well, at least you are letting us host the game, and thats good.
Seriously? Not hosted again? >_> Guess i'll be patient. I don't want this game to disappear like another game disappeared, and it was my favorite game. This game became my favorite game after the other game disappeared. Good luck.
I'll start hosting if I figure out how / if you guys need one.
I have 25 Download speed and 8 upload speed, and I can leave my computer on for as long as I want.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Thanks, you too.
Official Server is Up and Running
I know the song on the trailor but i can't remember the name D= I used it to fight on here alot XD Curse you memory! -Tell me the name if you know it please-
In response to Crystal232
Crystal232 wrote:
I know the song on the trailor but i can't remember the name D= I used it to fight on here alot XD Curse you memory! -Tell me the name if you know it please-

It's a remix.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAh5mQsdKFc

^^
Thanks so much =3
Boobs!
I love this game! Sooo addicting!
Eternal this game is just so good. With every update it becomes so much better. Gaining more players each and every day with your hard work coding. Keep it up and maybe we can smoke some purp sometime.

If you know what i mean.
I like the new updates, though I would like one particular move to be completed, im sure you know what that is Eternal >:(.

Besides that though I like all the changes and improvements. good work
At times there were doubts and worries that this game would permanently close down. However that isn't the case, its come back better and being updated more frequently then ever. The player base is quickly rising and with no signs of lag I guess there is nothing to worry about. Every char has its ups and downs making it fair and making every single game,fun,fair and most of all lag-less :D KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EM
The only game i play
best game ive ever played for naruto
Page: 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67 68