Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
The great is great. The only problem i have is the slight lagging but besides that its one of my favorites.
original stuff,awesome admin's/gm's and the game is very fun to play.
GAME is fun as FUK!!! i love this side-scroller, its def the best of its kind! but with that being said, there are a few problems that i believe is stripping the game frm its full potential... 1.) hidan.....i understand the lives part, but imo, he to overpowered and all his moves are auto lock, which involves no skill....at least let him have to hit somone to get blood before he does his jashin-type moves....2.)Pein. all his moves are autolock,and the revive thing is craziii cheap....lastly is the sound 5 chick(forgot name). her move that atks the whole team with a auto-lock is crazi....but overall fun game, and if those probs were fixed, im sure tha game would be alot more enjoyable and balanced....thx!
It's a good game, but you gotta find out which character you are good with. You can be the team healer or be the soldier on the front lines. There's some skills that damage teammates still, but I didn't know it was a bug so I didnt take it to mind. Anyway, you can play as you favorite ninja, if they are a major character. Each character has its own play style, stats,and strategy, so you'll have to experiment.
In response to EpsilonX
yes, iagree. i love this game alot, it is by far 1 of the best and balanced naruto game along with Naruto GOA which is my second favorite naruto game on this. BUT, this is by far the best naruto game live.
this game is fun for a sidescroller :) not sure how to unlock many of the others tho, will be playing this game a lot :D worth playing if u like it.
Love it!
Great jutsu's great stages great characters great gameplay. The game can keep you hooked for hours nice job.
This game took me by suprise..

It is actully amazing.
Yes, the game is much better now that the people who only came on to TK are gone, though there is one that I found when I was playing.

Alot of the hosts and some of the staff [I think they're staff; Unless they're just hosts who like to pretend they are important], tend to be very biased when it comes to which side they want to win, and as such they'll do thing like that which is happening right now. All of the leaf characters are unlocked and the sound characters, orochimaru, danzou, Pein, Hidan, and itachi are all locked. So, now it seems the teams are insanely unbalanced.

Not only that, the teams are unbalanced when the full teams are fighting; For an example Shino, Gaara and Tobirama can all spam waves over and over and you can't really do much, and whilst that's happening you..well you die and you'll like it sort of thing. So, perhaps those jutsu [Large-scale, heavy-damage techniques] should have some form of limit; Bug count, sand count, water count for example.

And a last thing, you should find some rule to force people to help healers. It's annoying playing as Karin or Sakura when idiots just run away and troll you when you ask for help, yet two seconds later when they're dead [Because generally they suck ass at the game, thus the trolling], they're asking for a revive? And you're then the bad guy for not reviving them? It's amazing how stupid people are when they don't understand the BASIC concept of the game; Protect the healer, kill the enemy. It's not tough people!

On a side note: Question. Urm..why does Konan have wind jutsu? She's never used wind jutsu O>O Besides that, her jutsu are slow as hell xD
Wow man this game is awesome :O way better than alot of games I've played on byond
Can I have certain players unlocked ?

I did say this game was rather good.
this games full of fun, no levels or ranks just a straight fighting love it
This game is... incredible! Great coding and perfect builds. I expected another failure for sidescrollers but I was shocked to see how much hard work was put into making this. The characters are unique, the admins are fair, and the gameplay is awe-inspiring. I salute the people who put effort in this game and went above and beyong for naruto sidescrollers!
Amazing, good job on this game. Cool and original way more fun than all those naruto game rips. Keeps me on byond still :D
Yep, after actually playing this game I can likely say it is still the worst on byond. The players are childish, angry little boys with no life who just sit on it spamming jutsu and then pretending they're so insanely hax-leet that no one can kill them; Then you kill them, and they rage their asses off. It's quite funny actually, you should try it at least once.

Sadly, it's not all fun and games. The fact no one other than the healers do..well anything during these games can be rather annoying, especially when you're getting teamed five to one and your allies are just sorta standing there being useless and meleeing air. Once more, for effort.

Players: 0/10 - Fucking. Idiots. You should all just shoot yourselves now, you are a true and utter waste of sperm.

Atmosphere: 0/10 - Frankly just awful all-round.

Gameplay: 1/10 - Karin-spamming poison is hilarious for a few moments when people raeg-spam. After that it's boring, annoying and just plain wrong. Just another awful rip of the original moo-moo.

Love this game!! :DD But Laggy that I don't love >.< But nice job dude :))) ( and I dont understand how to unlock charakters?? :DDD I mean I want Minato, Hidan, Itachi could I get it??! >.<)
THIS GAME IS AWESOME
I've been playing this game for two weeks. All i can say this game is quite fun and get you hyped....looks like a Nintendo DSi game. *Fire Graphics*
In response to Jonathan1996
I agree this game is awesome I just wanna point out that there are Hidan spammers and I would just like a Shika but other than that it's awesome :)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67 68