Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
CAN YOU UNLOCK MY CHARACTERS FOR ME AND GIVE MY INFINTE HEALTH AND CHARKA PLEASE
Best Game Ever Better Than Moo Moo. The Things Kyrai are wrong. THIS GAME IS OPTED AS SHIT!!! XD
this is a good game i could use more ppl but over all i love this game alot
The game is actually really good. :D unlike all the other naruto games on here.
Nice game, so epic, the best naruto game in BYOND. Recomended
cool game thats different.
Good game.
Really good game... Congratz for all of you guys from staff...

This game will be Eternal!! LOL
This is one of my favorite games on byond. I think that the game is pretty balanced and i enjoy playing it alot.
Good Game, best one of side scrollers yet
I'm just trying to help you. The people on this game are idiots. I log in as Karin and for no reason as I get spammed by totems from a Deidara[Key: Ulqiorra Schiffer 4], you should ban him fyi, he's tk'ed so many times for no reason, it's really pathetic; trolling me. Then instead of helping or defending the HEALER, some retarded Kisame spams waves and kills half the team. You NEED to remove TK'ing..like soon, it ruins the game. Also, there needs to be a pushback on melee; People with extreme strength can just spam W and you die in three seconds.
FUN GAME !:) LOVE IT ! NEEDS TO BE FANNED ASAP!
The people wanted it, so we'll start removing all the chances of being damaged by your own team!
very outstanding game may have a little unstableness but other than that I <3 it its always a great game to play when ur board :D and when u need a break from something and i would love to see this update even more
This game is a great new concept for naruto games moving into a newer more thrilling, faster, action packed generation. I always enjoy coming to play this game whatever time of day the gameplay can keep you hooked for hours, I'd give it a 9/10 rating for games of It's style, one addition i would like to see is some sort of ranking system where you earn points for kills e.t.c making the game even more competetitive =)
This game is awsome!I love the way the game is made,but don't rl like that naruto spam 1 hit skills or leaf out numbers akatsuki like 9vs5,but it still great game!I luv it,keep on going guys!;)
Good game don't have to do the hassle of having to level and everything just to have fun xD good thing that tking is being taken out aswell
I find it to be an awesome side-scroller, and what put a smile on my face more is that the owner Eternal is striving to make it better! He's going to update making team killing the only issue I had with the game non-existant. GO ETERNAL MY FAVE BYOND GAME NOW :)
Great game it is very easy to play, it doesnt get boring thanks to constant updates and when there are alot of people it becomes really awesome!!! good job!
Team Killing HAS BEEN Removed!

I've successfully (I believe) done all the changes needed to stop any team killing, if you find any skill which hurts your team, tell us, please! (:

Enjoy playing <3

Pss, if you want to host on a Shell Server, you can now add your key to the Hosters.txt file and enjoy your powers! :3
Page: 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68