Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
I really like the game!!The updates are amazing!!
You could add Shikamaru... xD
Great game! I'd love to see more updates and better host and it will kick ass!
Great game, it barely lags and i Love the fighting, You guys should add Kakashi's double raikiri move XD.
OMGGGGGGGGG THIS GAME IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPEND TO ME IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO ORIGINAL! and plus ITS ALWAYS BEING UPDATED!@!@!@!@!@!@! AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE CHARACTERS! -.-<:D
Well im new to byond but this is so far the best naruto game.
Best game ever but i think it needs more characters on the akastkis
In my opinion it is a great game to play,it got many advantages such as :nice players, its always online, its orginal, Nice gameplay, many characters to chose from, voting system, nice Owner :)
Some Tips: Make Akamaru Auto Attack anyone on kibas screen
Also make it so yondaime can teleport to anyone on screen if he hits them with space time kunai (he only has 3-5 u pick)

Make kakuzu have to take hearts inorder to use jutsus more then 3 times
you can add more jutsus
Make it so Naruto can use Kyuubi Mode like in manga but only if hes the only leafie left (might be complicated coding)

Make sauske have manual CS and Non Manual
but manual u also need to be only akat person and manual one is stronger then non manual
Make Temari Have her Summoning Dog (make it do same thing as Danzous WInd Storm)
He goes in straight line slashing anything in his way
Also Add Choji's Pills But Make it so he's not as oped as in show xD
did anyone lse notice that this is th kid verson of choji? or is it just me?
-.-
but still TAKE UR TIME ETERNAL!
Yo, Ulqy here, your iconner. Just wanted to say, this is one of the best games on byond, and while we may have some noobs pop up here and there, the majority of players know and understand the game. Its easy to learn, and fun to play. This is basically all I play nowadays, and if your thinking about playing, my advice is to do it, because this game provides hours upon hours of entertainment.
Also Hidan Needs Nerf His Range Attack Is Annoying people cant even move block or dodge
Seriously needs nerf on Hidan please. v.v
you can add more characters for leaf like ino
Impressive. This game's kool :p
Its awesome. The controls, characters and everything.
The description does not lie lol.
Honestly I can only see this game getting even 'epicer'
Keep it up :D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68