Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Game isn't so bad, been awhile since I played something great. I got to say but I may just stick to play this game for sometime. I'm having the fun of my time here now. Keep up the great work! ^-^
this game is one of the most.... BEST GAME EVER MADE GRaphics are SICK u REALY DONT NO WATCH YOUR MISSING PPL !!! @_@ <-- serius
Loving the new update with Kiba. Thanks
Like the new updates. This is the best ( and maybe only sidescroller action game on byond) naruto game i have played till now. If more characters are added it will get even better. Good work eternal memories :D
Rohan123 wrote:
Like the new updates. This is the best ( and maybe only sidescroller action game on byond) naruto game i have played till now. If more characters are added it will get even better. Good work eternal memories :D

There was a dragonball Z sidescroller game on BYOND, but it got removed by copyright
I SWEAR THIS GAME IS BEAST.it dosnt get any better than this quit bleach game for this,.
Great game recommending to my friends that like naruto and some that dont.
Coolio game, They update a lot which is nice, and the battle system is just legend... wait for it... DARY!... Serious pretty fucken awesome game, coolio character selection too. So um... play it and have a grand ol' time, cause idk bout you guys but this makes my dick ROCK HARD!... Thats all meh niggas. :D
Great game, better than expected honestly. Nice helpful staff/players. Will tell friends about this amazing game.
This game is One of my favourites, It has cool presidents and owner who is caring for us and updates the game as fast as he can. The game itself if a wonderfull piece of work, awesome jutsus and sprites that make people enjoy the game and the time passes by without us noticing. It's just great.
This is a very fast paced, game it deserves about 5million stars and i hope it will continue to improve
The game is EPIC! Its so much fun, players are awesome, admins are great. Its so much fun and would definitely recommend it to my friends.
December-12-11 My early Christmas when i found out this game.I fell in love with this game on the first day.I use to play (Ashley Laww)Naruto Ninja moo or Naruto crazy owner.She always banning peoples for no reason.So i look for a NNG rip boom my unkwon wish!!! :) Love this game creator
Truezdalee wrote:
December-12-11 My early Christmas when i found out this game.I fell in love with this game on the first day.I use to play (Ashley Laww)Naruto Ninja moo or Naruto crazy owner.She always banning peoples for no reason.So i look for a NNG rip boom my unkwon wish!!! :) Love this game creator

Lol, I use to play Moo Moo too, and the owner was very crazy. She was also so cruel T_T.
Thought the game was unique.Liked the variety of characters with different stats.
I love this game! it's fun, it's cool, it has everything that makes it awesome! I like the graphic design of them too! Nice job! ;D
I love this game , It's Fun , It's Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is my Favourite game of all!
Well... I was told to do this so I look forward to trying it out.
1 Of the best games ever! :D. LOVING IT!!!!
I love this game and i simply feel my heart pounding in excitement when i am about to venture within this side scroller, and Rock Lees Gates are amazing. Good Job Eternal :D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68