Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Rasengan can't be spammed, it just have small cooldown if you are on Kyuubi or Yondaime. But if you have a group to fight them you can easily beat them, they waste a lot of chakra per rasengan.
Madrig wrote:
Werid...i lost itachi and the other characters again on eternals server are there new reqs for them besides commenting?Oh and nice danzo btw :D

You are on the webserver, it should be working O.o
Good lock with create this game , with timie it can be very good,now its only good :D characters got alot of moves.
Well in my honest opinion, this is one of the best games I've ever played since I've been on byond. Plus! I was a fan of council 3 so it's even more of a bonus for me xD. Keep up the good work! (/ ' A')/
Great game my friend, keep up the good work. I honestly don't see why anyone couldn't like this game.
There isn't a word to describe this game but if i would use a word i would make a sentence of it, this game is the super duper most awesome Naruto game and the BEST Sidescroller in BYOND.

It's worth checking out and definetly, you will probably like it, the community is nice, except you might find a match once with some jerk, but that wouldn't ruin the game, no big bugs, beautiful sprites.

The Jutsu's are also beautiful.

Best game i ever played on BYOND/a 2D engine.
Best game
one of the best game si played in byond
Nice game.
Good Game (: i like it
great game u have here Enternal memories is up alot and is really fun to play is kinda obsess with, xD kept up the good work , 1 of the best game in byond that i ever seen kept it up!
Great Game +++

JOIN!!!!
Great Game +++

JOIN!!!!²
This game is awsome I rate it as #1.
I play every chance I have, And I highly
recommend this game to eveyone on byond
The best thing is theres no repetitive
training earning a jutsu slowly 1 by 1
no, Just pick your character and get it on.So come on people it's Party Time xD
Guys vote for me
And not to sound pushy but can you make the cooldown for rasengan longer people have been spamming it lately. They use it every second they get
The thing greatest about this game is the balance it has. Also the retro typeness of it. Sometimes you can do PVP or sometimes the actual RP from the show, and as the game grows it's getting more of the best jutsu, and unlike some naruto games everyone can play. This is why the game is the number 1 naruto game on byond.
this game is great its got all the akatuski members besides zetsu entirety of leaf the only thing it needs to be epic is my boy haku
Yo this game is the good as heck i think it deserve to be on byond main server i love it it got akatuski and sound ninjas and leaf ninjas and even awakening modes its the best game
This game is awsome naruto has the 9 tails mode and sasuke has the cs it is a epic fight when u have those modes on :)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67 68