Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
they new cosab server is just a server thats very colorful and shit and has very few bugs but it has and zerok's in there hes says in the next update certain charcters are gonna be on there such as kinkaku and ginkaku fu and torune and fuu and utakata
plus pakura and gari but the shit doesn't matter cuz his stupid game is a piece of garbage
In response to Naruto211US
Pfft, so? I have those shitty sprite icons too. Doesn't mean we would add such low quality characters

The solution is simple.
We kill the Batman.
FIRE THE WORLD ENGINE
PREPARE THE BRAHMASTRA!!
FUS
#It'sUp
Looks like it's back down =/.
¿Por qué!!!!!!
Probably, DDOS'd again.
¿Por qué!!
Yeah, it was DDOS'd again, whoever's doing it is really annoying...
In response to Eternal_Memories
whats that mean eternal
Naruto211US wrote:
whats that mean eternal

Basically a DDOS shuts the internet provider down.. In the shortest terms.
I gotta good feeling someone will figure out away to completely nullify these ddos attacks..... oneday... :(
In response to LandinKri
LandinKri wrote:
I gotta good feeling someone will figure out away to completely nullify these ddos attacks..... oneday... :(

I sadly doubt we'll find a way to block these DDoS Attacks, in the best case the idiot who's doing them will stop...
In response to LandinKri
LandinKri wrote:

It's not completely impossible. Really it's just a matter of getting someones IP address, I've said before Skype is a big problem with this, and flooding the email shutting down the internet service.

There are way around this with ( as said before ) VPN services but those can be expensive, basically a VPN hosts the IP address on a private server so it's not public view.
Naruto211US wrote:
whats that mean eternal

You don't know what DDOS means?lol
In response to Deadlypure
ok i don't know what it means whats the big woop god dude like how is it funny that i don't know what it means lmfao u act like i have time to look up vocabulary for computer gaming dude unlike u i have a social life and don't have lots of time to be learning unnesscary things for my future lol
Your funny.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67 68