Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
There's No Sidescroller thats as good as NEM I think.That runs smooth and is balanced at of all them.
In response to Wngl
Wngl wrote:
If it's a guy named DragonDescend, did you see his new games? Maybe we can talk with him about all this, ya know, sort it out.

From my knowledge it's not this person from what EM said.

However if EM wants me to stop talking about this subject I will do so, I'm not trying to irritate anyone by any means, just inform people of what's happening.
BTW its byond. Nobody going stop DAT person from ddosing the server. I mean who ever ddos byond game is just wasteing there life. Also nobody cares or is going help stop the server from getting ddos. As stated its byond with 2-3 half thousand Community base.
I DO NOT think that VPNs are the ONLY solution. And I never said that more servers alone would fix this issue. I also mentioned that someone might have a way around this problem. Someone that isn't 100% fixed on only wanting to try VPNs. And it is also a possibility that they're only out to get the person that was hosting and not the game itself. As I don't remember the exact key of the person that hosted, I do remember he had a tendency to piss people off. No offence.
There is solutions around this. Only thing in mind is having a good firewall, proxy protect you.
Well if you have the right router, Most manage how much bandwith goes through. Which is why posting the host files would be best, Someone might have a better router AND/OR better firewalls/proxys than someone else.
In response to DarkNinjaNaut
DarkNinjaNaut wrote:
There is solutions around this. Only thing in mind is having a good firewall, proxy protect you.

A proxy wouldn't stop someone from DDOSing, in fact contrary to belief, it does little to nothing. TO fully stop someone a VPN is pretty much the solution.
Server is up and online.

Not sure for how long, but hey it's on =)
BYOND HUB is currently down due to DDoS Attacks, so if you want to login go to BYOND -> Open Location, then type 199.175.48.125:3000.
I pissed doom off by teaming him and he booted/muted me... lol
xD With Great Power Comes Great Aboose
In response to Deadlypure
Lol, that's what happens when you sleep for 2 hours before being woken up and having to stay awake xD
lolz
wow im still permanent banned or something, every time i log in its connection died or failed whatever.
What happened? Another DD?? Da fuq
In response to Goku Volt
Goku Volt wrote:
What happened? Another DD?? Da fuq

Yeah.. They dossed it again *sighs*.
I believe a Sacrifice needs to be made...
okay i see corecommunity hosting cosab now whats with that
tobirama created the way to DDoS
i was on when the server died first it was a lag spike then it i got disconnected and when ever i tried to get on it said connection failed i just wonder y don't they just give certain people who always play the game the source so we can make the server cuz i think that eternal was worried zerok could steal it which is a risk he could give it too hebe or deathmall and maybe teen or akken or just make something that keeps the server up 24/7.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68