Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
I'm pretty sure NEM got Dos'd It's quite obvious
i wonder who's doing this hmmmm
might be that Ronaldo dude
What kind of idiot are you... Everyone knows Ronaldo is just some random noob, He Doesn't even know what DDos is lmao.
lol ikr?
NEM > Cosab(Cosab has poo graphics and is unbalanced )!
Lol ikr Mall
So what's going on?
In response to Deadlypure
Deadlypure wrote:
NEM > Cosab(Cosab has poo graphics and is unbalanced )!

Lol while the graphics your talking about is the icons, which NEM has the same sprites(icons) as COSAB but Ok.
So um yea been banned 2 weeks for no reason.
Hooray!!!
I don't think this game will be able to handle people being abusingly banned for no reason if that's what just occurred. There's no Owner so as Sofo said, the Admins have to really step up their game atm and take things seriously/not abuse until everything is hopefully more chill. What's left of this game right now won't last if the Admins do whatever they want to because no one can stop them.
In response to TheGreatEscape
Agreed with
Eternal Memories is the one that banned xGenx.

Just saying.
Actually, i'm still here and the admins know what they are doing and also i keep an eye on all. I am GOD! \( -.- )/, And There hasn't even Been 1 person that has been Perm banned in months by any admin the only person that does the bans right now is EM and it's always been like that.
Wtf is going on with the game? Why is nobody playing and why can't I join the server?
In response to Jacewayland
Jacewayland wrote:
Wtf is going on with the game? Why is nobody playing and why can't I join the server?

Common Sense would indicate the game is down.
In response to Deathmall
Oh, so you'll be taking over as the official owner, or is EM returning? If either, the game's future has been saveddd!~
So Yo, Why im I ban
In response to Doom2u
So the reason I am banned is?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68