Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
I love your game its way better then ash ugly game awesome characters epic gms love the game soooo much
lolololo
Something is wrong when i try to join the server the download of resources starts but it restarts after a while. This happens every time and it keeps restarting ...I have tried to DL it more than 20 times now.
I think it happens cuz the server reboots as dream daemon kills the connection while I am downloading resources. Can anyone send me their naruto eternal memories cache folder..it will be in your byond folder
It's not the Game's Fault. When a server reboots, it forces you to restart downloading the resources (which is really annoying, I wish BYOND would make it so it continues the download), and well, "Dream Daemon killed your connection" is another BYOND's Error, it happens sometimes, it can also display "Another connection has been done by your key" or something like that even though you haven't done such thing.
btw ermm I think you should make a friendly fire thing so you can't get hit by your own teams jutsus that really sucks
and I think naruto in sage mode should get more jutsus and rasengan should have a bit of a higher C/D also sometimes the rasengan doesnt hit when its meant. Thats all. Thanks for reading hopefully these things will be fixed and added ;D.
(Edit) Also one of hidans jutsus I don't know what its called basically he teleports behind you and hits you with scythe its pretty strong damage the problem is that when he does it you can't move or anything since it does quit a bit of damage would be nice if you don't get stunned or you nerf the damage bit.
Great game, not sure bout rounds with npcs cos they cant be hit, but great overall
i LOVE THIS GAME I LOVE THE CHARACTERS AND THE GMS AND THE GAME IS AWSOME
That's a Nice Game bro
The Characters,the maps,the gameplay,everything
This way,will growth so much =)
Sorry my english, I'm from Brazil. I think this game is a new way to play Naruto on BYOND, it's funny, competitive, but you don't need to be stuck in a character, you just need to login and have fun! Congratulations for it!
xD
"- Coded to be Safe! No Spam, No Abuses!"

Tell that to Naruto/Jyraya/All the nab character who can spam rasengan
@Xadux: We're sorry and working on that few "spam-able" jutsus that are left to be worked on.
Sooner or later they will get nerfed cooldown-side. Users reporting such bugs/issues are greetly welcomed so we can know what players would like to see rather than our own likings, that may be somehow biased.
This game is so fast paced a brill,im loving it when i rampage as the kyuubi.
I really love this game :) I think it needs a LOT more players then it has now! The community is full of great people. And there's usually always a server online that everyone can play on! Well, I love this game =D Cheers!
btw ermm I think you should make a friendly fire thing so you can't get hit by your own teams jutsus that really sucks
and I think naruto in sage mode should get more jutsus and rasengan should have a bit of a higher C/D also sometimes the rasengan doesnt hit when its meant. Thats all. Thanks for reading hopefully these things will be fixed and added ;D.
(Edit) Also one of hidans jutsus I don't know what its called basically he teleports behind you and hits you with scythe its pretty strong damage the problem is that when he does it you can't move or anything since it does quit a bit of damage would be nice if you don't get stunned or you nerf the damage bit.
These are just some things i think that need nerf/buff or bug fixed but nice game and keep these updates come ;D your doing well.
This game is awesome,original on byond ^^
its not a original naruto ninja moo moo was the first game of this kind
This game is awesome i lobe the gms the presidents the servers the characters and i pretty much love every thing but one thing to add in the fiture is maybe killer b and regular kabuto i think that would be more great for the game and maybe even 1st and 2nd kage of leaf but in conclusion your game is the BEST!
this game is "THE GAME" i never saw a game like that, the character, the battles, the war ITS AWESOME I LOVE YOUR GAME :D i think you need to add the kages but this game is AWESOME
moo moo is a rip of an old game too -_- if you didnt know. there was a sidescroller fighting game a long time ago and people just added naruto characters in it to make moo moo.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68