Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
I realize that, but there are some good sprite sheets out there for use
Ok DDOS or whatever but heres the thing im not understanding does it stop the game from being put back up? I mean if its simply crashing the server then just doing a hard boot should fix it. Also how do u prevent being dossed or whatever maybe changing the servers ip address or something might work
if hard boot means rebooting the shell or w.e it won't work he has to contact his vps company to null route his shell server in order to remove the ddos attacking him.However changing ip's might not work as well ,they could just keep loging on and getting the IP,and DDOS protection is expensive I believe.
In response to Deadlypure
Deadlypure wrote:
if hard boot means rebooting the shell or w.e it won't work he has to contact his vps company to null route his shell server in order to remove the ddos attacking him.However changing ip's might not work as well ,they could just keep loging on and getting the IP,and DDOS protection is expensive I believe.

this is true, a proper VPN can cost about 600$ , but the better ones will rack up to 1000-1500 bucks.
the real issue here is that the vps eternal uses automatically ends the connection, until he contacts them. and since krozy knows when eternal is asleep he just turns it off as soon as it's about 1 am eternal's time. or 8 pm central

and then we have no server for the entire night
Is the game getting one update?
Figures, as soon as I want to play the game it's down. Well whatev's.
could letting the players host keep dipshit from shutting it down, Not to make them admins or mods or anything just host Ive seen other games on byond do it along with their own shell server, not to name another game but its a dbz roleplaying game and the owners of the game allow Players to host following their server wider rules to prevent abuse and when the players hosting break them they shut down that persons server by banning them somehow. Not sure how eternal feels about pulbic host though. Might even try getting whats his name banned from byond all together if thats possible im sure shutting this game down leaves a trail somewhere that can prove it.
In response to SSK
SSK wrote:
could letting the players host keep dipshit from shutting it down, Not to make them admins or mods or anything just host Ive seen other games on byond do it along with their own shell server, not to name another game but its a dbz roleplaying game and the owners of the game allow Players to host following their server wider rules to prevent abuse and when the players hosting break them they shut down that persons server by banning them somehow. Not sure how eternal feels about pulbic host though. Might even try getting whats his name banned from byond all together if thats possible im sure shutting this game down leaves a trail somewhere that can prove it.

There's nothing BYOND staff can do to stop someone from getting DDOS'd. Nothing at all.
In response to SSK
the problem with that, is that it would split up the server's players. having more than one server on this kind of game isn't very good. Unless you have a lot more players.

Which Finale definately had.
I think that would be one of the only solutions honestly,Splitting up the games into the point where I dout that krozy would really ddos all the servers
uhh weres the game....
Deadlypure wrote:
I think that would be one of the only solutions honestly,Splitting up the games into the point where I dout that krozy would really ddos all the servers

That's probably not the best course of action, if the game had say... 60 people a day I could see the splitting. But -not to be a douche- this game doesn't have that many. I've seen 30-35 Max.
lol.What else could we do?
Deadlypure wrote:
lol.What else could we do?

Nothing unless a VPN was purchased, but then again that may not work since BYOND games show the IP address.

Honestly I'm not sure what could be done, if there was a way to hide the IP address which to my knowledge there isn't.

I imagine a 30 year old sitting with a piece of bread waiting for the servers to come back on to take them down again.

I've said it before, DDOSing a BYOND game is just sad. He could do better but chooses to Linger here where people laugh at his pathetic skill that he thinks he has. Where a quick google search can teach you how to do what he does.
This game is done... Better start a new one
PAKUUN wrote:
IF SOMEONE WASNT SUCH A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG , THE GAME WOULDNT GET DDOS'd

Go ride your friend's dick somewhere else.

By the way, releasing the hosting files would change nothing, if that person (or group) DDoS a Shell Server that fast, I can't imagine how long would it take to DDoS a weak computer with low network speed.

And if any of you think that making a new game would change our situation, please leave, because that's kinda retarded.
So what you have in mind??? Nigga (Dont take this personal), your just going to leave the game? what you can do? Nothing is the awnser... Only option is to create another game like this one with other acc '-' it's easy...
Well im just trying to help, cause me and everyone who plays it wanna to... Since this game is not going to update it would be nice create a new one
In response to Goku Volt
Goku Volt wrote:
So what you have in mind??? Nigga (Dont take this personal), your just going to leave the game? what you can do? Nothing is the awnser... Only option is to create another game like this one with other acc '-' it's easy...

How stupid your logic is, A NEW GAME WOULDN'T FIX THE ISSUE, you clearly have no idea what a DDOS is, so I suggest a google search.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68