Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
wait, didnt he quit?
lol oh this is funny, itl be back up
but....i guess no one held on to those host files eternal and quay gave away...smh..
Not funny considering people have already put up NEM rips.
you serious ?

What a bitch o-o
Lmfao you're cute.
Darkness-54 wrote:
Fags.

Orly?. well, we'll be exiting to the left of the stage when people start to give a fuck
Attention: Register and Check out the New Forum!! @- http://w11.zetaboards.com/NarutoEM/index/
can someone host pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
:( please chamar or eternal host im so bored I need to play this game.
Welp. Looks like this game is done for. Had a good run, but as with all games that come under new ownership, it's either a complete win (done with a competent coder who knows to not fuck shit up) or a complete loss - resulting in the loss of the server and the reputation the game has built up.
oh what ? so what does this mean ? why cant others host like one of us?
In response to Dath12
Dath12 wrote:
Welp. Looks like this game is done for. Had a good run, but as with all games that come under new ownership, it's either a complete win (done with a competent coder who knows to not fuck shit up) or a complete loss - resulting in the loss of the server and the reputation the game has built up.

So fucken True..Im gonna miss eternal alot

no lie a lot of dick riding but the game is good
In response to Dath12
It's understandable that people think this way cause there scared of change. But seriously give Chamar a chance.
plz stop tyring to be President
In response to Darkness-54
I'm not trying to be anything..
LOL.
Please do not Advertise on one of Byond's Best Games
This game is not that horrible but i'm starting to hate it... Racist all over the place... Look at this

{Genin, Akatsuki} Goku Volt- Sasori: heheheh
{Chuunin, Leaf} Doom2u- Sai: stfu Volt
{Genin, Akatsuki} Goku Volt- Sasori: Why?
{Chuunin, Leaf} Doom2u- Sai: because I said so thats the only reason you need
{Genin, Akatsuki} Goku Volt- Sasori: Im ot going
{Genin, Akatsuki} Goku Volt- Sasori: not*
Goku Volt has been muted by Doom2u for 600 minutes!
{Supreme President} Doom2u see ya in 10 hours

Man just look at this '-' i didn't make anything bad and he just mute me !!!! This is abuse !!!! I can't say im a brazillian, i cant laugh, i cant fight, i cant play, this game is horrible since EM exit it... So, its better you fix this Chamar!!!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68