Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
my Connection died why
eternal why my Connection died
Yo this game is hella good. Real talk this is best naruto game in BYOND NEM ROCKS
hmmm,this came is addicting some days i spend the whole day playing it.more than like 10 hours,how sad,loll but that's how good it is,the mechanism of the controls are good, the creatives is on point and everyday it gets better and it never gets boring..also this is so by far the best side scroller on byond,thank god for nem,hope the games continues on.blah.blah.blah :D
did it wipe??
i heard there are ranks now
I hate all the Naruto Rips, and then I found this game and saw the screenshots and thought to myself this is what I have been looking for! Now I have been playing it for months and can't stop. It is truly addicting once you get started you quickly lose track of time (imo). Anyhow this is a great game and I recommend it not only to Naruto Fans but to all! This game deserves more people it is truly great. So come join in on the fun! Sincerly, Nero.
I love...everything...especially The knockback on rasengan :3
I love the.... Owner!!!! <33333
This game is becoming one of the best BYOND Naruto Games, it's reaching 100 players soon.

I like it, And I like all the staff members aswell in this game.

There's many events in the game, unlike the other Naruto Sidescroller games. This game got over 80 characters, And each got his own jutsus. This is what makes the game better.

It's the Staff Members that really help.

Everyone in this game plays fair which is nice. The game got now over 80-90 players, thanks to everyone that helped.

I hope Eternal gets more money to help the Game more, so the server stays on.

And Peace.
NEM Is a Good Game,And I like the Staff Members to,Eternal is Always Putting Good updates So and So and it's a really Good game Plus the Genin/CHuunin Exams Were a Great Updates.Everyone Here Play's Fair and Square.
:D
This game is amazing. I used to play COASB but I was looking for something more. Someone recommend this game to me and I've been playing non stop
Narutoooo!!!!!!
I like how the game runs smoothly (unlike how it used to back when it was first released :P). Its better (IMO) than COSAB since its paced just right for me. There is always something going on - for example when i played with my friend Haruka (Kboy33), I was constantly surprised. Ty EM!
Dis game os very fun we just need more players.Its Perfect
the only problem with this game is that sometimes it goes down
In response to Darkness-54
More like when it occasionally gets DDOS'd lol
so is it gonna stay like this?
doom cant you host?
In response to Darkness-54
It'll be offline until eternal wakes up and puts the server back online.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67 68