Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Another thing, just curious, my stats are really weird. It's as though they wiped or something, I'm sure I've been playing this game longer than what it shows, especially the rounds played. I can add up some of my character uses and it's higher than my rounds played. What's going on with them?
In response to TheGreatEscape
stats were reset a while back, because of needing to change servers. This is probably what your talking about.
Hello Eternal Memories. Doom2 muted me for 2000 minutes for saying, " Wow Hinata(doom2)...You got owned."He had just lost in the tournament. May I please be unmuted? - Thanks
In response to Inception8
I muted you for mute avoiding and being an annoying little twat
LOL I seen that mute what mute avoid you just mad cuz you didn't like what he said typical Doom :P
How do you basically avoid a mute?
Make a multikey... That's the only way I would think of... Unless it mutes an IP, then there is no mute avoiding.
In response to Eternal_Memories
You avoid mute, by going onto another key specifically to talk in the chat. Sometimes it's as a guest and some times as other actual keys.
In response to Doom2u
Doom2u wrote:
I muted you for mute avoiding and being an annoying little twat

DESHAWNATOR wrote:
LOL I seen that mute what mute avoid you just mad cuz you didn't like what he said typical Doom :P

Now now cant we all get along xD
Can someone post the forum link please(it really should be added to the hub o.o)j/s
In response to Pheonix lord1
Pheonix lord1 wrote:
Can someone post the forum link please(it really should be added to the hub o.o)j/s

This is the Forum O.o... (HUB)
good game
loved * --- *
This game has gotten to the point i no life for 3 days straight it is that good lol..........
Its really good since wall jump came in and that new events like genins and chunin exams came in so. Its a really good update. I can feel something good going on in this one.
the game is pretty fun great graphics nice gameplay no abusive admins nice people great way to spend ur time updates always suprise u.
I've been waiting forever for the wall jump update. I like the Chuunin and Genin Exams, really fun :p
This game is good and it should feel good.
Undoubtedly the best Naruto sidescroller game on BYOND, with a peak player count (that I've seen) of 50+ -- and that's with only one server. Kudos to Eternal_Memories, and I'm excited to see where this game goes in the future.
Over the past 2 or so months I've been playing this game, I could never get away from it. It's fun and for the most part balanced gameplay with the normal characters makes is easily the best side scroller game on BYOND from the many I've played. The controls are very easy to get used to and you can even adjust your characters jutsu to what key you want it on. This makes is very useful for when you found that secret combo that will knock everyone on their butts. And to add to that, the community is very friendly, and the administration team work very hard, and will help you when you need help with any sort of bugs. Over all I'd say this game is one that many people will find fun to play, whether they even play Naruto or not.
I never played another Naruto PC game after this one !!! The updates are great and even if you lose you have fun !!! I love the gennin and chunnin exams (I'm not a gennin but i don't care) a great games with the sprites of Naruto/Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Council the Admins and GMS are very funny... I'm just waiting new maps and walls battle and runs... Oh Almost forgot i like the battle system too it's pretty good... Lot of combos... Everyone is friendly...Ranked characters it's not that all and you can't say "OMG it's impossible to beat this Madara"... I don't see any bugs that you can abuse by the way... Great Games Guys
Page: 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68