Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
The Following Hosting Files Include These Changes

- Updated the Character Screen!
- Improved a lot our AI System!
- Improved the following jutsus: Sand Manipulation, Kusanagi, Aggressive Bug Swarm, Kazekage Puppet Summon, Crow Puppet Summon, Salamander Puppet Summon & Basic Puppet Summon.
- Fixed many bugs (one of them is being stuck on air while going Sage / Susanoo / CS / etc)

* Note: This version doesn't include Anko, 2nd Mizukage nor Yondaime's newest skill!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ncizvu
Eternal No disrespect or anything to this game but i have a HUGE problem.
I cannot join the game at all, I have perfect connection and nothing is wrong with the game, yet every time i join it says Connection Failed.
I already declared with a Admin that i wasn't banned many weeks ago, but i still cannot join and it might have something to do with warning but that was a LONG time ago.
Please help.
Akken asked me to ask something in the Admin Help, a random GM used his 'troll' command, and then i did what Akken told me to... Just to get banned with no warnings or explanations.
Best naruto game on byond, so addicting. love it
um, why is it that i cant get on the server?
Not sure who is in charge of this stuff but I fount a bug so should I post it on the forums?And also the bug is something that if you fix it I think it and add the fixed version of it to where its not a bug then the game would be better.
again with the bans
unbann me
Good to be back
UNMUTE ME U FUCKING FAGGTS >_>
I BEEN MUTED SINCE 4PM >_> FUCKING UNMUTE MEH :L
You'll lrn how fun it is to be muted soon <3 (: lol.
-shakes head- God damn. There should be unmuting systems that unmutes you if you were muted for a day. Depending on how they troll, like NarutoHero and Dwice.
Now if only we had an instant mute system.
Every match I have played with Sasori his puppets have been bugged 7/8th of the time. Is there going to be anything done to fix them? I'm actually a fan of Sasori. I thought EM fixed them in an update? It appears they've been made worse.
The bug needs to be fixed Puppets have been slowed and nerfed since you can now see where they go on the map
Still Muted -_- Tmacc96
imo i think lee should get a phew more jutsus such as

Drunken Fist:It would work like itachis crow genjutsu only it would last 1-2 mins(it will be activated like the things such as BW, Susano'o, cs etc etc)while it is active he will dodge some attacks at random(like if you were to hit him he would get hit but if he gets hit again he would dodge it without having to press dodge)

Leaf Gale:It would be like sakuras ground punch but the range would be a lot less

Leaf Rising Wind: has to be close up to the target
the user kicks anyone within range into the air sending them flying

Reverse Lotus: (Target Jutsu) the user kicks the target into the air and knocks them down before they reach the ground the user wraps them up in hand wraps and pulls the target towards them, eventually hitting the target with a hard punch.
Please unmute meeeeh
I don't know why they mute me everytime with no reason. it's like they hate me!!!after you umuted me, teen gogeta muted me right after. i CANT PLAY AND ENJOY PROPERLY without talking , ask for revives ECT ... so please take into consideration this message and unmute me.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68