Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
This is by far the best naruto game on byond. PPl that play this game are very nice and helpful. This game has alot of teamwork, which makes the game fun and adds to the interaction of other players.On my personal rating, i give this game a 9-10.
this game rocks
Yes does game does rock but what annoys me are the spammers other than that it's an awesome game..I'd like to see Shikamaru though but that's cool
It would be cool if they add:

Killer Bee

Raikage

Obito

Young Kakashi.

I can't remember all right now =/

i will post then later if i remember.
If you ask me this is the best game on byond no questions asked. Even though it is developing no game can compare to it. I hope this game becomes successful in its life time career.
Haha loving the game at the moment, I believe this game will go far keep it up :3
I like this game a lot keep it up :3 <3
Awsome game man
hope this game doesnt go away is AWSOME!
Game needs more dedicated hosts that you can acctualy connect too.
I just started this game, and its awesome. I'd like to see the lagg ease up abit though and some new maps. Thanks guys <3
i played it now for some time , it is great but the lag is a bit hard to deal with i hope it gets better and more justsus will be added/fixed to use more precisly in future
Really awesome game, easy to grasp and fun community, going straight to my favs. (^3^)
Impressive. This game's kool :p
Its awesome. The controls, characters and everything.
The description does not lie lol.
Honestly I can only see this game getting even 'epicer'
Keep it up :D
Truezdalee wrote:
December-12-11 My early Christmas when i found out this game.I fell in love with this game on the first day.I use to play (Ashley Laww)Naruto Ninja moo or Naruto crazy owner.She always banning peoples for no reason.So i look for a NNG rip boom my unkwon wish!!! :) Love this game creator

Your rite! I played Moo Moo Ashley is freaky weird cruel evil she only pass rewards to her Pokemon dorky friends

Gajeel(D99) has been defeated by Elfman(Mange125)!
Gray(Darkwolf431) has been defeated by Natsu(Essowedeou)!
Laxus(Divinekila12) has been defeated by Elfman(Mange125)!
Gajeel(Gellenduoz) has been defeated by Gray(Shadowman7)!
Elfman(Mange125) has been defeated by Elfman(GoldenGears)!
- UltimoX tryed logging in but they are banned forever! - BAD BOY (bigger font)
Lol!!!! Ashley Scares Me.
I Tryed To Join For Laughs
I Was Also Looking for NNG rip But Then I Found somthing 1000000000000!
Times Better!!!!!!
I CALL IT
N.E.M! -.- (sounded a lot better in my head)
BUT NOT THE POINT!
THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVAAAAAAA!!!!!
Awesome game and I really like how the controls were simplified from the last time I played now it doesn't feel so much awkward anymore
Nice, fun game with friendly admins and hosts, i have to say it's much better than ashley's game, and not just cause most people there are assholes. Keep up the good work eternal :)
I VOTE DEAL166 AS PRESIDENT
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68