Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Nice i like how fast u guys are improving moo moo is breaking apart.......not being mean to them i mean i sorta feel bad for ashley other than that this game is pretty hard core man
Kaguya2 wrote:
its not a original naruto ninja moo moo was the first game of this kind

If this is not original, Ninja Moo Moo neither is.
To stop these noobish comments.

NONE of the byond naruto games that includes some of these icons is original.

The Originnal it's not a byond game, it's name is NTSD (Naruto: The Setting Down)

Search on google before comeing here to defend shitty games (aka ninja moo moo).

This game and moo moo are riped, but this is Far far far far far far better.
This ones better then moo moo, more chars and less lag to wat I can tell from playing it so far :D
Xadux wrote:
To stop these noobish comments.

NONE of the byond naruto games that includes some of these icons is original.

The Originnal it's not a byond game, it's name is NTSD (Naruto: The Setting Down)

Search on google before comeing here to defend shitty games (aka ninja moo moo).
I'm not saying its better jut pissese me off that they think this is original -_-
This game and moo moo are riped, but this is Far far far far far far better.
Everyone will agree on that naruto ninja moo lags so fking much and charecters are so unbalanced
hey im leaving a comment for my buddy et so hear u go continue with the coolness
This is the first game that ive played alot since Naruto Next Generation seriously O.O Compliments!
Best 2d naruto game in Byond!
Would be awesome if you could ass shikamaru and maybe Shizune.
Nice original naruto system...
who ever log in my server gets gm
@Xadux:

Every Naruto game on BYOND is a RIP by that fact.

You're right at the time to say that this game's graphics, as well as Moo Moo and a lot more games that I will not mention are ripped, but that does not mean the game is not original. Our programming is original, and the game's performance is worth it.

We're one of the most advanced Sidescroller games on BYOND, and we will be best Naruto game out there as soon as we start working on the new systems that are up to come (and we are not gonna leak information about that, yet).

Also, thank you all guys who left a comment even though it only included 'I like this'. Cricisms are welcomed as long as they are constructive, without aiming to just ruin our popularity and/or community itself.
Conclusion:

Rip or Not. This game is fucking awesome.
You got it right!
LOL
Best game ever
This game is awesome.
Nice work eternal some chars are a bit op but the most chars are balanced and its fun

nice work :P
This game has really upgraded from the last time I say it. This is really awesome. Each character has their own jutsu. Congratz Eternal for making the best naruto game on byond.
Super3222 wrote:
This game has really upgraded from the last time I say it. This is really awesome. Each character has their own jutsu. Congratz Eternal for making the best naruto game on byond.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL^^
This game is awesome and the icon is pretty cool and it is the best game Naruto on byond.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68