Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Do You Think Chiyo Should Be Added?

- 16 Ninjas Voted Yes.
- 5 Ninjas Voted No.

It's Been Approved!
I have some ideas for chiyo that i will put on fourms
Chiyo would be a good character to add in, but we ņust keep present that she is another marionetist.

Her healing powers could either be limited to one use per round and then insta kill the caster (instead of 1 life, the revived player would get their 3 lifes), or just make chiyo to not be able to heal.

But still, i want to see your ideas.
Yeah I Was Thinkng The Same Thing
limited to one use per round and then insta kill the caster (instead of 1 life, the revived player would get their 3 lifes), or just make chiyo to not be able to heal.
I mean yeah i was thinking that exact same thing,and also have the mother and father puppet.Note the these puppets r used in the exact same way as kankuros,and this may be too much but i was thinking a 10 puppets summoning very simuler (spelling) to tayuyas teq
leaving the user enable to move until chakra is out. Though i didnt think of cds yet so......yeah.
cds=Cooldowns
_._
OOH OOH FORGET THAT TAYUYA TEQ THING!
how about that puppet summoning
move suction crush?
ah i guess its up 2 eternal
-.-
Its a great side scrolling game with a lot of potential. I can't wait to see what happens farther down the road with more Shinobi added on. I love the content though some characters have much more than others its still a great game
WOAH... it's hella awsome. At first , when a friend shared the hub link to me, and I saw 'naruto' in it, I didn't even want to open that link... And a few days later he was still playing it, so I thought... ' cmon, let's see this next rip with bad graphics made in paint'... But it turned out to be awsome :D. It's just like Little Fighter (really old game capable to make multiplayer game... well, once i think about it, i have a tear in my eye ^^). So for everyonre - this game is full of action and hopefully creators will keep working on it :D
bug report............as hidan you can scythe strike on sasori's kazekage puppet :D
This game is cool, Alot of characters to choose from. I wish there were something to go with leaf tho, like how sound 5 is apart of akatsuki. But it's only a suggestion.
this one just has to be the best naruto game in which i have played
when you are susanoo as itachi (dont know about sasuke probably the same) on uchiha district when your on top of the buildings and use susanoo you cant get down :D
Game still going well :3(i am asking for my characters but i also have a suggestion) My suggestion is that you make different game modes which i know may not be possible but it's just a suggestion (e.g 1v1/team battle (you pick your team)
This game is the best, but I have a question, Why is Tobi and Pain unlocked, and Itachi is locked, Tobi and Pain are better than Itachi. J/s but I love this game tho.
I love this game got my friend into it awesome great fun 8), commented and fan! 8) In all seriousness have so much fun playin this Kakuzu Ftw!
Well, you need to post a nice comment here to get some characters unlocked (I think it was yondaime, itachi, danzou, 2nd hokage or 3rd hokage) to normal players. It might've been just the gm that locked/unlocked some chars too.
its a nice pacein game i have already invited a few frinds to come join nd play i also this this comment for this
* Special Announcement *

We need you to confirm you're a good player! You have to visit the HUB, fan us and leave a comment, tell us your thoughts, don't type useless things. After that, tell an Admin to read your post, you'll get Danzou, Hidan, Yondaime, Itachi and Tobirama Senju! (:
A very nice game. Only a few thing's need to be changed though. (What I think should be changed, anyway.)

Hidan: His move's should only attack people that's right infront of him. (Like Sakura's 'Cherry Blossom' or Kimimaro's 'Bone Drill'. He is a Close-Range fighter after all.)

Juugo: Should only be able to revive people with a Curse Seal. (Even though he could only do it with Sasuke.)

Tayuya: Please explain to me why she can revive people? Lol.

Pein: Should die after he uses his 3-Resurrections. Doing that in the manga did kill him, after all.

A Great Game, just a few thing's that need to be changed. :P
hosters please unlock hidan and danzou for me because a got send a comment and turn a fan
It's a very good game though i have wonder what happened to Sandaime using the Shiki Fuujin and what about the other charecters like killer bee or Fu?
Not a bad game if you're bored. It's like ninja moo moo if you've played it but it's got more people cuz it's up more lol. If ya like fighting games then at least give it a try.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 66 67 68