Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
From the many times I have played this, its a good game. Lots of chars, working to unlock some, some takeing skill to use. Its a very nice creation.
Awesome game .
Join it Fan it play it !
- Sasuke has activated Curse Seal! -
Sasori has been killed!
You don't have enough chakra!
- MuzicSoul has logged off! -
- Sasuke has transformed into Susanoo! -

i think thats a bug going cs and susanoo.....and he was able to run etc...
Best game i;ve played in a looong time
I would want to have gained those characters myself, in order to dispell the akatsuki. But I need the help to gain the righteous locked characters. Those most epic characters shall I say? But I would first want to ask for your permission my fellow admins, this note is not a demand nor a how you say "GIVE IT TO ME NOW NUUBAS NOWNWOW". But only a calm and slow request to get them. I will be most greatful, Please and Thank you.

-Kenneth or Kenny.
awsome game
nice game
sweet!
This games very original and addicting z_z thankful that they made a game like this, play it everyday :D
eternal when you will come back on D:
cant download
Game is way fun and isnt getting boring fast but teams often are unbalanced,
like 10 aka and only 3 leaf

and Kiba,Tayuya,Hidan are a bit too strong cause kiba cant be killed in his fang mode
and hidan just uses jashin and enemy is almost dead he only needs to atk them with melee and tayuya atks everyone with 20% dmg and freezing you so you got low chances to survive xD

But still great game^^
I think that hidan attack shoud be higer, speed reduced and hp increased a bit :P
Why is the game going off soo often???It says connection died,and then when u try to relog it fails!!! :(
never play this fuking shit but it fuking suks my dick!
Hmm... So far, this game seems to be fairly well-done. Congrats.
You seem pretty mad. Do you suck ta playing? Maybe it is just that you´re jealous or just want to stick it in ashley´s ass.

I would suggest you either smoke some weed or rip your head off of your body yourself.
If you dislike either the game or it´s community, there´s no point on posting a comment. Pretty much seems as if you wanted to gain some of the Owners attention, but am not gonna get catch´d on your game.

Have a nice day.
Unloack me Hidan Please
This is a great game. The only one I play on byond right now. The other ones are boring and don't grab my attention.
this game so flippin amazing love it
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68