Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Hi I FAN Nidaime 2 hokage :3
Please Unck nidaime :3
people stop asking to unlock people
I really enjoy this game. Its very developed and Its very fun. Its a different experience playing this game then other Naruto games like GOA its a good change. It also has a lot of characters and the Idea of the game was cool
I really like this game, but if the one think I really annoys me at times are like the unbalance number of people on a team. Other then that its a really addicting game for me I've played it a the least 2-3 rounds a day. xD
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
hey i need the new file for the new eternal memories updated one cuz i clicked the download button but its the outdated version
2 or 3 times wtf o.o
I recommend this game to all Naruto fans (or not :P) because it's a very good game (updated often, good admins, vote system,etc.)
If you want to chill out a bit when you're bored this the right game for you .
Pretty awesome game that you can play and come back to any time... I like the concept and look forward to seeing how it develops!
at first when i saw yatero23 playin this game i didnt think it was anything special, but the following day i gave it a chance, i was amazed, this has been the most fun i've had on byond for a while, and im even more impressed by the fact that there is more characters being added, the game even seems well thought through because a team can do a little tactical play. this game is definitely a favorite, and i hope to play it for a LONG time.
I have two suggestion.

1. It's for Hidan. Change his first move and make it a move like that of kimmimaro's Bone sword thing he's in CS. Thus making it so that Wrath of Jashin can only be used on the person he hit it with. Unless he uses the first mov on another person.

I'm really getting tired of people running and using Wrath Of Jashin.

2. The other is for Deidara. Make him use clay + chakra for his jutsus. And give him another jutsu which is "Make Clay".
And make it so he can only use it when he is standing on the ground. It can heal from 100-200 per second.
Required clay for his jutsus (His jutsus use the same amount of chakra.):

150 - Clay Bird
200 - Clay Spider
1000 - C3 Explosion

You can change the amount of clay needed if you want.

This, I think will keep people from using totem -> run -> totem.

Let's go Cujos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a pretty neat game. Not exactly 10/10 material yet, but it's definitely getting there. Maybe soon they'll get better (and more original) sprites.

Definitely worth a try, as it's not one of the generic rips you usually get. But that's probably why it's in the anime guild.

Game needs a dedicated host :O
game is pretty amazing,lags a little but i still give it a 10/10 rating for the fun. Its a great game with alot of characters n action to begin with. i really hope the game gets better n better
The game is amazing but a little laggy
A very great, and unique game, its a very interesting fighting-esque game, and it has its up and downs, but the Up's out weigh the down's. The only real issue is a small bit of lag here and there, an extremely good game, definitely worth a try.
when i first saw this game i was lookin for naruto games i played another game like this 1 but this 1 has way more chars and is like 10xs better its like the best game in the world to me
nice game
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67 68